X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Katerina G & Livia V

Video masturbation: Katerina G & Livia V
    Attached Files

Sweetly pretty Livia and elegantly lovely Katerina put on such a nice show together. It's very nice to watch them get to know each other and then let their urges take over. Livia's boobs look fabulous tumbling out of that sexy red bra and both girls' pussies look very pretty as they keep their panties tugged to the side throughout. Livia gets the first orgasm, shuddering with blissful release, then takes on the role of fascinated, enchanted voyeur as she watches Katerina masturbate. The looks on Livia's face as she admires Katerina's orgasm are simply delightful: she lights up with bright, happy smiles as she takes in every second of her new friend's pleasure. "That was an awesome, beautiful orgasm!" she exclaims, as the girls giggle. Thanks ladies!

Comment

I was watching some double intimate moment shoots today to prepare for my next AW shoot when i saw this video with these sexy ladies in it and it instantly made me happy! Both are beautiful girls but especially Katerina made me smile really lovely and cute. Love her boobs by the way and her dark hair

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X