X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Livia V (comes back)

Nude girl Livia V (comes back)
    Attached Files

Livia is such a delight! It's wonderful to visit with her in another solo so we can bask in her warm, friendly personality and elegant beauty. She's been on an amazing-sounding trip around the world that included my home town of New York (hope she had a lovely time here!), and has some intriguing stories about the people she met in the U.S., Africa and Australia, including the very AW observation that Aussie girls love to have pubic hair. I trust that Livia fit right in there, because hers is gorgeous, and it's so nice to see run her fingers through it. Undressing her marvelously pretty body, Livia charmingly talks about the tactile pleasures of touching breasts and vaginas (her own and other girls'), her love of cozy, comfy sex, and the way masturbation lets her get in touch with her body. Her bright, sparkling smile lights up the screen as she chats and caresses herself. It's going to be fantastic to see some of her thoughts about sex in action in a few weeks with her lovable real-life pal Nichole, one of my most anticipated Abby shoots in a while. Welcome back, Livia!
    Last edited by massfan3; 15 April 2017, 03:56 PM.

Comment

I really like her too. She's fresh-faced, wonderful smile, great body...and she may have the most beautiful black bush I've ever seen. She has an effortless natural beauty that defines the best Abby girls. She seems like a girl who would be fun to be around, both before and after sex.

She's also the only Livia I've ever known who is nice. The other two Livias I know of were nasty. Tony Soprano's awful mother on The Sopranos and Augustus' evil wife on I, Claudius who poisoned a bunch of people. This Livia is much nicer!

Comment

Livia v is one of the best girls! I cannot wait to see the shoot together with Adam in two months.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X