X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Juliana & Yasmeena

Lesbian Sex: Juliana & Yasmeena
    Attached Files

I seriously can't wait for this. This is going to be a great one.

Comment

AW always does a stellar job of pairing up the models to ensure that they have lots of fun together, but I don't think we've ever had a girl-girl couple quite *this* compatible! In the before video, adorable Juliana and sweetly pretty Yasmeena discover they love pretty much the exact same things. Nipple pinching, clit nibbling, gentle anal play, fisting, eye contact during orgasm: the list goes on and on, as one girl describes something she enjoys, and her partner lights up with joy: "I like that too!" Through the before, they slowly realize "we're a perfect pairing!", and their excitement to get started radiates through the screen with lovable smiles and laughter. When the main event begins, the girls utterly ravish each other to five orgasms between them.

We've gotten to know how sweet and friendly both girls are from their playdates and posts on the boards, which adds a special spark to watching them have sex. Juliana is of course an AW megastar, with 14 delightful shoots to her name, while this is Yasmeena's first time having sex with a girl on camera, but she's a natural. After sketching each other, the girls kiss and slip their hands down their new friend's pants, before Juliana takes command, tears off Yasmeena's panties and licks her absolutely gorgeous pussy, while plunging three fingers deep inside. Panting behind her sexy glasses, Yasmeena looks simply transported by bliss, telling Juliana "You're so beautiful, you're amazing!" until the hard fingering makes her cum beautifully.

Soon Yasmeena has Juliana bent over for pretty clit sucking and deep fingering as Juliana sexily works her hips to meet Yasmeena's fingers, her beautiful face flushed a perfect shade of pink as her moans echo around the room. What happens next can only be described with a word I don't often use in girl-girl reviews, except when the girls simply lose control like these two: Yasmeena and Juliana indulge in simply beautiful fucking. Energetic tribbing, skilled fingering, lush oral, ravenously hungry kissing: the girls lose themselves in each other to wonderful orgasms, including one where Yasmeena squeals with delight while standing up with Juliana's fingers deep inside.

It all builds up to an indelible moment for the AW highlight reel: Juliana's explosive squirting orgasm. She's our special squirt goddess, having done it so many times, but this one is captured especially beautifully. After revealing in the before that she fisted a girl for the first time in her shoot with Ekaterina, Juliana wants to try being fisted, and Yasmeena happily obliges. She builds a little mountain of pillows so Juliana can relax and indulge completely, then slips her whole hand in Juliana's perfect pink pussy. Juliana is completely blissed out, and that's before Yasmeena starts lovingly nibbling her clit. Pushing to the heights of ecstasy, Juliana completely melts, but not before giving a slightly concerned look at the girl holding the camera, who she knows, even if the shooter doesn't, is about to get wet. Crying out, her squirt gushes forth beautifully from her pussy, splashing the lens and causing Giulia or Zoey to rock back startled, in a picture of spectacular orgasmic release that simply delights Yasmeena. She makes the most of it by hopping on top for more passionate tribbing, needing to feel Juliana's amazing wetness against her own pussy, reaching another climax soon after.

After the sex, the girls sparkle with joy, cuddles and compliments ("I feel like I'm in paradise!"), looking as delighted as two people can be. Thanks so much for inviting us to watch this beautiful adventure, girls!

Comment

This was an amazing shoot. Both girls seems incredible nice and sexy....and they are....

Comment

This is an amazing shoot, very well done (and while the shoot is a mere 31 minutes, short by AW standards, it's a HOT shoot). Yasmeena and Juliana pair very well together. Can't wait to see more from the lovely Yasmeena (hopefully)! And Juliana is just squirting it out of the park as usual, I always love seeing her, I haven't been able to keep up with all her many shoots lately.

Comment

Thank you it was so much fun

Comment

You write so beautifully thank you xoxo

Comment

Two of my favorite long time models! Yasmeena and Juliana this shoot was extremely hot passionate and sexy! Love all the heavy mouth to mouth kissing and pussy licking! Yasmeena - hope to see you back soon!

Comment

Another masterpiece scene featuring Juliana. Massfan3 talked about how just perfectly paired they are. I will second that. They are on the same page. There is more spark here then in most scenes. I feel like a true connection beyond sexual is being born in front of our eyes. Speaking of eyes, the amount of eye contact in this video makes it so hot. If I was to pick my favorite thing about this scene is how much talking the two have. They are constantly complimenting and encouraging of each other.

I wouldn't call this rough sex like in Juliana's scene (a masterpiece) with Alexandra. Yet it does come close. There is a hunger and urgency in how they crash their bodies into each other. The tribbing was so incredible in this video. Even the girls comment on it in the after video. I love the look of tribbing but normally it doesn't strike me as exactly having good utility. Here it just works better. My favorite bit was when Yasmeena is tribbing but instead of pussy to pussy it is pussy to Juliana's butt cheek. THat was seriously intense and fits right into my kink wheelhouse.

Another incredible scene with Juliana. I cannot recommend this one enough!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X