Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back - former regular with discount code looking for help

Hi there,

I was a member of Abby Winters back in 2012-2013 but let my membership expire as I had quite a few financial commitments which were more pressing. At the time I was sent an email from AW customer support informing me they were sorry to see me go and provided a discount offer should I change my mind or else rejoin at a later date.

Well I heard that AW had introduced pay-as-you-go and I think this is absolutely fantastic. It's just the package I am looking for where I can "top up" at regular intervals when I can afford to do so and download the content I want at a very reasonably price without having to worry about expensive subscriptions and billing.

The offer was contained in a support ticket reply from someone called Brent Laughton (AW Customer Support) offering a one-off $10 credit when I made my first $25 purchase credits. The pay-per-scene option must have been about to launch around the time I quit the site which was in November 2013. I can't remember if I replied to him or not but at the time was unable to take up the offer and thought no more of it.

But after finding out more about this and the very reasonable prices, I'd like to resume my membership. I followed his instructions in the email but when I try to purchase $25 credit I am taken to a page where I'm invited to register as a new member. Entering my current username results in an error message which prevents me from completing the offer.

So I'm wondering:

(a) Can I still use my former account BerlinDancer which is also my username here on the AW forums.

(b) Is this $10 free credit still available? I know it was offered back in November 2013 but there was no mention of an expiry date, only that when I made my first $25 deposit I would get an extra $10 top-up for 4 scenes added to my account.

Any help would be appreciated. I really don't want to have to open a new account in order to claim this but would definitely be interested in returning to AW as a pay-as-you customer as I think this price model is ideal for people like me.,

Sites looks good a few years on. Glad to see models from the past returning like Nichole and Gretchen. I suggested this many times on the forum and in feedback, Some of the greatest AW girls are those who appeared on the site regularly back then and the members enjoyed interacting with the models here on the boards. Now if you could only entice Renae, Fenna and Jenna to return then it would be a perfect set!

Look forward to hearing from you either here or you have my email details from my account which are still the same.

Ground control to Major Tom. Anyone still alive out there at AWHQ?

Comment

Originally posted by BerlinDancer View Post
      Ground control to Major Tom. Anyone still alive out there at AWHQ?
      Hi! As far as I know your old account details should still work, did you try ?

Not sure if a four year old discount-offer is still valid, that's really something for customer support team.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X