• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Monica M (comes back)

Nude girl Monica M (comes back)
    Attached Files

yummy!!!! cant wait to see more!

Comment

Ohh. Monica M is back! How great. I love to wach this fantastic girl again. Looking forward to the new video . Hope to see much more of you, Monica M

Comment

Video wont play on the site.

Comment

Works fine on my computer, Thank god! Monica M. The hot girl!

Comment

Absolutely loved the threesome story. Especially the part where the guy just unloaded the massive amount of cum all over her face. Believe me, I'd want to unload all over her face as well...that was some hot shit.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
              Video wont play on the site.
              Plays fine for me, what are you trying to play and what do you get/see ?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                Plays fine for me, what are you trying to play and what do you get/see ?
                When I click to see the video i get = error loading media - file could not be played !

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                  When I click to see the video i get = error loading media - file could not be played !
                  Strange.. you're not behind or using any proxy are you? Can you download a videofile from this shoot?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                    Strange.. you're not behind or using any proxy are you? Can you download a videofile from this shoot?
                    I probably can download the file, but I wanted to look at it on the site. It is strange because it's the only one that does that. Oh well, I guess I'll move on.

Comment

Monica is so lovely, and it's wonderful to see her again after two years. Her beautiful blond hair, bright smile and pale skin glows gold in the Aussie sunshine as she tells very sexy stories about a threesome and her boyfriend rubbing her pussy under her long school skirt in the middle of class. I especially liked hearing her say she loved looking at her last AW shoot and reading all the nice comments about it (one of which I wrote, naturally...). The idea of the girls checking out their own shoots is really sexy to me, for some reason. As she settles in to slip her hairbrush inside her perfect pussy, she builds to a blissful orgasm. In both of her shoots, Monica looks so intense when she cums, and it's so nice to admire a girl who clearly loves to masturbate very much. Thanks Monica!

Comment

Hey folks,

The HD download and streamable version of this video is actually 4k - many more pixels, increased video quality. Steaming 4k video in the MP4 format places a very large load on the user's CPU - here's an example from my PC just now:

Click image for larger version

Name:	4k CPU load.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	648912

It plays imperfectly on my (reasonably powerful) computer (Win10). So, a computer with a lower spec will definitely have problems, especially coupled with the larger file size (2.8Gb for 37 minutes), there's likely to be also internet connection speed issues (so the video stops and starts).

These problems will appear as stop-starting, pixelation, skipping small segments, and poor computer performance while the video is playing.

Downloading the HD version MAY work better (certainly will avoid any internet connection speed problems), but lower-specc'd computer, will still not play well.

If you experience these problems, please use the HQ version of this scene instead.

4k is a test for us, to see how it works in general, so your feedback on the 4k aspects of this video will be appreciated!

Comment

Monica has such a beautiful, lickable asshole. Love it!

Comment

That was a very silent slip out of 4K and good to see you trying it out. In relation to the 4K, Ive got a pretty old computer and although the video runs there is some noticeable pixelation and the quality wasn't amazing. That said when I watch other 4k videos on my computer although the quality is far better, it does cause my system to lock when I try and fast forward whereas this didnt skip or lock at all. Your file size was quite small so is there some high compression going on? I downloaded rather than streamed.

I did start a 4K thread a couple of years ago (where did that time go?) but have no idea how to link it here and not sure if you prefer people to discuss this particular video here anyway. There was some interest in 4K in that thread if those members are still about.

Comment

Finally, was the 4K test concluent enough to include videos in this format ?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X