X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Cornelia & Katerina G

Lesbian Sex: Cornelia & Katerina G
    Attached Files

Thank you, Cornelia! I have been waiting patiently for another model to sport one of my favorite accessories - LEGWARMERS. From what I recall, not since Paula B teased us with her pink legwarmers have they been prominently displayed (especially G/G shoots where they have been criminally underutilized). Aside from the fashion choices which I adore, the preview for this shoot looks amazing. Cornelia and Katerina G appear to be a match made in heaven with excellent chemistry between them. I hope this shoot starts a trend of seeing more models sport legwarmers in general. Long, short, scrunchy, stirrup, behomian-style, plain, stripes, bright, dark - legwarmers provide infinite possibilities like knee high socks but with the added bonus of accentuating the toes.

Comment

Hey there!

Yeah I love me some legwarmers - the cheesier the better, considering getting some fluffy ones for future shoots ;3

I'm glad you're excited about the shoot! We definitely had great chemistry, you can see it on our faces heheh.

Comment

Hi Cornelia! It's so nice to see you on the boards! You are gorgeous and all of your shoots so far have been delightful. I love your bright red hair and mischievously sexy smile. (Definitely don't feel like you're being cocky by enjoying your own shoots: they're just objectively awesome. ) I'm very much looking forward to seeing more of the uncontrollable blush on your face when you have sex with Katerina: the preview video is so hot! Your shoot with Mona in a few weeks looks very sexy as well. And did I see that you also got to play with Paulina and Livia? I'm glad you're having so much fun here!

I just wanted to say how nice it is that you feel welcomed and appreciated at Abby Winters. That's really one of my favorite things about the site: the friendly, kind and supportive atmosphere created by all of the models and shooters and members. The shoots always make me happy, and I love that the AW experience makes the models happy as well! I'm curious, how did you hear about AW and decide to model? We're so glad you did!

Hope to see more of you on the boards, Cornelia! Welcome to Abbyland!
        Last edited by massfan3; 20 April 2017, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Hey, thank you that was lovely to read! I found Abby by pure luck, and nudity just seems natural to me. I've always been an overly sexual person and it's a good way to channel that.

Also, I get to have sex with amazing girls, who'd refuse that?

Comment

You're very welcome, Cornelia! It's so sweet to know you enjoyed reading my words. I'm looking forward to writing about the shoot with Katerina when it goes up.

It's fantastic that you've found such a fun place to channel your sexual energy and share your adventures with amazing girls. You're really perfect for Abby: three cheers for pure luck for bringing you here!

Comment

As our lovable new friend Cornelia mentions above, this shoot sparkles with sweet yet sizzling chemistry as both girls look absolutely delighted to be playing together. Throughout the after video, they look lost in each other's eyes in the afterglow, holding hands, caressing each other and sneaking cute little kisses amid loving compliments. "She licks just like a goddess, like an angel!" Katerina exclaims, giggling. "Thank you! It was really fun making you cum! So satisfying," Cornelia replies. I just love seeing Abby girls glowing with happiness.

Each girl is gorgeous in her own special way: Katerina has kind of a graceful elegance that make her seem like she would be at home hosting a sophisticated cocktail party, while cheekily cute Cornelia always looks like she has some sexy mischief on her mind. And that's what happens, as the girls start out in beautiful, stylish dresses that give the shoot a classy air as they embrace and share meaningful kisses, though Katerina's prominent nipples suggest things will get very steamy in short order. "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours!" Cornelia says with a sexy grin, and as the girls tug their cute panties to the side, they delight in how similar their beautiful pussies are. And that's the signal to discard their clothes and passionately, yet sweetly, ravish each other.

Bending Cornelia over the chair and slipping off her panties, Katerina reveals a slightly kinkier side than she initially lets on by immediately bestowing some loving anal licking on her new friend. Cornelia gasps with delight and begins rubbing her clit while Katerina slips a finger in her pussy and continues worshiping Cornelia's bottom with her tongue. The combined sensations push Cornelia over the edge, her face flushing a lovely shade of pink as she orgasms with her adorable smile lighting up her face. Later, Katerina perches atop Cornelia's eager mouth, being hungrily licked to an explosively pretty orgasm that makes her fabulously fit body and pretty breasts shake beautifully as she cries out in electric release. The highlight for me is a richly satisfying sideways 69 that is filmed perfectly to frame each girl's beautiful face as she passionately licks her new friend's lovely pussy while reveling in the pleasure she's receiving in return. It's very, very sexy.

Cornelia has proven to be such a charming conversationalist on the boards, which makes watching her girl-girl debut even sexier, especially knowing that she already shot lots more exciting adventures. I'm not sure if her fellow girl-girl newbie Katerina has been back yet, but I'm sure lots of other Abby girls would like to have a chance to be in Cornelia's place: looking deep into Katerina's piercing blue eye while doing sexy things. Welcome to the AW girl-girl club, ladies! You're delightful.
              Last edited by massfan3; 1 May 2017, 03:48 AM.

Comment

I would just like to add to another great review from massfan3 that I felt the whole scene to be both short but sweet as well, it may have been one of the shortest videos in a while but at least the "action" came (sorry) sooner without a long build up and most of all for myself at least both of the models ended up naked ( I'll forgive the leg and arm warmers because at least they don't get in the way).

Comment

Agreed there is something pretty special between these two and it is nicely captured. Thank you Cornelia and thank you Katerina - you're both beautiful!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X