X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Livia V & Nichole

Lesbian Sex: Livia V & Nichole
    Attached Files

wow.....lovely.......two very erotic women.....

Comment

These two ladies are so sensual and enticing. It's great to see Nichole back in action and I'm really looking forward to Livia's upcoming boyfriend shoot.

Comment

In close to seven years (!) as an absolutely gorgeous model, talented and kindhearted shooter, and delightfully fun presence on the boards and in playdates, Nichole is simply one of the most beloved members of the AW community. When amazingly pretty Livia made her debut, the only thing more captivating than how lovely and sweet she is was finding out that she's best friends with Nichole, who encouraged her to model for AW. Naturally, seeing them in a girl-girl is a dream come true, and they look simply overjoyed to be playing together in all the stills. I'll write more after the video, where their friendship and special connection promises to create something wonderful to behold...

Comment

It must be such a thrill for Abby models to a do a girl-girl with their real-life friends, and both Nichole and Livia have made the most of their opportunities. Nichole of course sweetly gave her pal Renae her very first time with a girl and later fulfilled a years-long fantasy by having sex with her beloved AW co-worker Chloe B, while Livia has played with her lovable friend Yara as well as with Remie, whom she met when they shot solos at the same time and developed a major crush on. And now Nichole and Livia have translated their many years of friendship into a magical girl-girl filled with laughter, tender intimacy and exquisitely satisfying pleasure.

Both girls sweetly confess in the after video that they were very nervous about not living up to their friend's expectations, since they are both "sex geeks" who love to talk about sexuality and went on their one and only date together to a fisting and squirting workshop (!). But as soon as they started to kiss and undress, they realized, "oh yeah, this is working!" and indeed, every second of this shoot as something super-sexy going on as both girls do everything they can to make each other feel amazing. That starts with Livia bringing out her shocking-pink rope to bind Nichole's arms, highlighting the perfection of her fabulously pretty boobs, and then plunges her fingers deep inside Nichole, tugging her panties to the side as nice, fluffy ginger pubic hair goes everywhere. Unable to move her upper body, Nichole surrenders to a breathtaking orgasm, which Livia admires with a proud, sparkling smile.

Continuing with the adventurous positions, Livia stands up while Nichole gives passionate oral, her beautiful smiling face nestled in Livia's gorgeous curly pubic hair as she licks, while Livia whimpers and cries out with pleasure as her knees buckle to the floor. Nichole lovingly gathers her friend in her arms and continues to pleasure her: "Should I keep going? More fingers?" she asks as Livia nods vigorously and cums with a explosively sexy moan, pressing her flushed, panting face into Nichole's in a charming moment of ecstasy. As they share meaningful kisses in the afterglow, Nichole sweetly sighs, "you're so beautiful!"

The rest of the shoot is a blur of pure pleasure, as the girls get into more pretty positions (Livia looks overjoyed to have Nichole sit on her face, admiring her pussy as she passionately licks and sucks), and share more deeply satisfying orgasms (the intensity of Livia's climaxes is electric, whether she's on all fours or lying on her back). It all culminates in a final orgasm for Nichole, as Livia fingers her hard, Nichole helps by rubbing her own clit and the girls look deep into each other's eyes as Nichole breathily tumble into bliss. As I told Nichole in her recent playdate, seeing her with Livia is one of my most-anticipated AW shoots ever, and the playful, caring, scorching hot sex they share lived up to all my hopes. Much love to both girls for sharing your friendship with us in the most beautiful, intimate way!

Comment

massfan3, these two women are fire.....
            I saw them in a 3 way for another site..g/b/g...it was hot....the intensity of these women weaken the knees.......

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X