X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Beatrix & Paulina

Lesbian Sex: Beatrix & Paulina
    Attached Files

damn, those are some very lucky stained cushions............

Comment

Beatrix and Paulina are so radiantly beautiful. To admire their pretty, satisfied faces side-by-side is to contemplate how lucky we are that such beautiful women exist in the world and that they invite us to accompany them in steamy Abby Winters adventures. These two are also so playful and fun-loving, with lots of smiles and laughter throughout the shoot, as they everything they can to pleasure their partner. Mutual masturbation, licking in doggy, tribbing, two separate rounds of 69 with perfect views of each girl's face in action: the girls do it all. The most special moment is when Beatrix lies upside-down in the chair, legs open to offer her exquisitely perfect pussy to Paulina, who lovingly laps and sucks it. With her angelic face nestled between Beaxtrix's legs, Paulina keeps her eyes focused upward, luxuriating in her friend's pleasure. The other camera does the same, hovering less than an inch for Beatrix's gorgeous face as she builds to climax: her ragged breathing is almost palpable through the screen as she flushes pink with a thrilling orgasm. It's one of the most intimate moments on a site filled with them. Thanks girls!

Comment

It's a very great shot and video and I enjoyed it very much (Thanks girls!), but one detail is special: Why is there a picture of a cell tower "camouflaged" as a tree on the wall? I mean, people makes photos of pretty much everything, but I've never seen anybody displaying printed photos of cell towers in the living room. There's nothing wrong with it, just a little bit uncommon :-)

Comment

After almost two years that I follow the updates on the site, at last one video with foot fetish content!!! Although many like it, and I have urged repeatedly the producers to film videos including foot fetish, never they listen, so it has been really a long time since the last one. At least, I'm really glad this appears on a shot between two of the most gorgeous models of this site, and not some of the many unattractive or chubby girls that I really do not understand why they appear in so many videos. Wishing for more shoots including foot fetish and worship in the future.

Comment

gregkyr, while I share your foot fetish interest and think these two models are hot......I think you presume your judgement about attractiveness or size should carry weight (pun intended) with other AW fans, models and staff...life is a smorgasbord and every model is beautiful in their own way.....if you want "canned" you arent truely seeking authentic and natural......your tastes and my tastes are personal ..never would I presume to dictate what others should like...members are free to vote with their feet.....sorry but this is a community....

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X