Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Best of ...

Hi all,

is it possible to extend the 'Best of ...' series about new topics?

I have some suggestions:

- Best of gentle foreplay
    - Best of aftershocks
    - Best of lovely talking
    - Best of juicy pussy
    - Best of tender afterglow
    - Best of funny situations or funny mishaps.

Regards

Great ideas

Comment

Hey! Super late reply, sorry!

I like your thinking. One of my favorite things used to be the before and after vids. I think you see a lot of personality and sweetness in them (when they were more unstructured).

I don't think 'Best of ...' is a thing anymore because now there are fetish categories for things. In fact I think there is a fetish for juicy aka wet pussy.

Yup, here it is:
      Tight shots of glistening pussy, zoomed-in to reveal girlcum and furrowed labia in juicy detail. Slick with all natural girl-goo, browse our expansive selection of wet pussy closeup photos.

But I like your other suggestions!

Maybe we need a fetish suggestion thread? (If there isn't one already that I've missed)

Comment

Hi Renae D,

welcome back and thanks for your nice comment.
        You are right, that i love the romantic and gentle moments of the GG shoots. Nobody can better show tenderness love than lesbian girls.

I know about the fetish page. But on this pages there are mostly collection of stills.
        I mean a collection of GG shoots about gentle foreplay, tender afterglow ...etc. Similar as Best of Kissing.
        I think it was at the time a good idea, because you have the favorite scenes only in one stream.
        But i guess to create these collections takes a lot of time.

Regards

Comment

Ah true! Those did have video. And video would really suit some of the things you suggested.

I think they have plans to incorporate video clips into the fetishes, but they need to develop the software to make that an easier task. Will still be a lot of work though! I do some work on making the fetishes, so I hope I get to do that too!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X