• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Victoria A

Nude girl Victoria A
    Attached Files

Hi everyone!
    Excited my first shoot it up
    What do y'all think? What would u like to see me do in the future I'm already planning my next shoot! Click image for larger version

Name:	20170522_154504.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	648929

Comment

Please come back!!! This site needs more models like you with a delicious but! And next time show us your pretty bare feet! xoxoxox

Comment

angelica is right! bare feet and playing with that hatachi wand sound perfect!

Comment

A very exciting debut. Love your body and your meaty pussy. I can't wait to see more.

Comment

Hi Victoria! Welcome to Abbyland, it's fabulous to see you on the boards the day your shoot went up! You are very pretty and your shoot is so much fun. I love your cuddly curves and cute pubic hair, and your smile lights up the room. I was really intrigued by all your sexy stories, like having sex with genderqueer partners, very sweet and educational as well. And the unfortunate Kermit voice incident made me laugh out loud. I'm glad you're already planning your next shoot: that hitachi looks like it would be very fun to include.

On top of everything else, it's fantastic that you're friends with Bobbie! She did an outstanding job capturing your sexiness. I'm sure it made you feel comfortable and confident having your friend behind the camera, especially when it's someone as completely awesome as Bobbie. She's introduced us to so many of her wonderful friends by now, and all of you are so lovely and fun!

Your discussion about horror movies made me think you'd get along with your delightful fellow Abby girl Cornelia, who has chatted about being a horror buff and writing movie reviews on her thread. It seems like you have similar movie tastes, and maybe she'd like to talk horror with another model...

Comment

I am so happy about this shoot feedback! Victoria and I hope to do an outdoor shoot by the time the summer ends. If anyone knows a good place in Montreal where Victoria can get comfortably naked without us getting in trouble, please let us know! massfan, I am also so pleased that you found Victoria's stories entertaining, I certainly learned a lot of new things about her that day as well!

Comment

Not a lot of secluded place in Montréal, at least not for a long period of time. There was a time when you could to "Jarry Park" for that kind of thing, but nowadays I'm not so sure. I think there is even a police station there. Maybe on the Mount Royal, there is a lot of path there, who knows. If I do find a place I'll let you know.

Comment

Yes, I was thinking of Mount Royal since I've taken a few nude pics of myself there from time to time, but I feel like someone would eventually stumble onto us after a day of shooting hahaha. Maybe I'll hit up some farmers and see if I can use their land . Please let me know if you do find a solution!

Comment

Bobbie, I will be in Montreal mid June...glad to offer my hotel room for a shoot!! LOL!!!!

Comment

An outdoor shoot would look amazing! Good luck finding a spot. I don't have any Montreal ideas, but I'm always intrigued by the outdoor shoots around Amsterdam. Maybe Masie or Misha can offer you suggestions on how to find secluded spots for prolonged and comfortable outdoor nakedness...

Victoria's stories were wonderful. It's so sexy how confident and in touch with her sexuality she is. That's great that you got to learn interesting new things about your friend while recording her beauty for posterity. Sounds like a day very well spent!

Comment

So happy to find your shots here. They are excellent, pls come back and do more. Simply gorgeous.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X