error loading media: file could not be played

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

error loading media: file could not be played

When I try to view the video on the site thisis what I get = error loading media: file could not be played.

And it's not the first time I get this, I did get the same error to many models. It sucks

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
    When I try to view the video on the site thisis what I get = error loading media: file could not be played.

And it's not the first time I get this, I did get the same error to many models. It sucks
    It does play for me, you're not accessing the internet/abbywinters via a proxy are you? Those tend to cause problems.

If problem still exists, can you download a video-file from this shoot or do you get an error on those as well?

Try again 24 hours after the shoot went live, if problems persist please contact tech support.

If it's fixed after 24hrs but same problem re-occurs for you on other shoots, please post in tech support forum about it.

Comment

Actually right now, I cannot view any of the videos on the site, I get the same error message.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
        Actually right now, I cannot view any of the videos on the site, I get the same error message.
        Also when you try to download any video ?

Which browser and operating system ?

Did you try clearing the browser cache and logging out/in again? (this problem might occur when your browser remembers to much so to speak)

Comment

I'm using Windows 7 and Explorer. I've tried logging out and logged in again, nothing has changed. I've tried dowloading pics and videos, nothing works. I used CCleaner to empty the cache and other things.

Comment

Strange... could you try with another browser, Chrome or Firefox ? Just in case IE is being strange. If that doesn't help please create a support-ticket on the site.

Comment

I'm having similar problems. On Latest Updates on the home page, in many cases I'm getting a box saying 'Video capture of X' or 'Image of Y', instead of a full picture. Then when I try to open the video I get 'Error loading media - file not found.' When I open the image set, some of the pictures appear, but others have a box saying 'sample image of ...', and a further click on them leads to This site can't be reached.

Comment

How long have you had this problem ? If it goes away in say 24 hours it might not be worth looking into, as internet sometimes fixes itself

If problem persist it might be best to create a support ticket, in it include links to pictures which do and do not show for you (right mouse click on picture, 'copy picture location' in firefox, might be named slightly different in Chrome or IE). Do NOT paste those full links in forum, esp. not the part after the question-mark (?) as that is member specific.

If you view a still image gallery some thumbnails (small pics) show and some don't, right? If you refresh that page (control-F5 usually) does that change which pics show or not?

Comment

Thanks, Frans. It started about Wednesday last week. On the images, yes, some show and some don't, and it's still the same after refreshing the page. (Hoping this problem won't stop me watching Cornelia's playdate tomorrow.)

Comment

Thankfully, I could see and hear all of Cornelia's fabulous playdate, but I wasn't able to send messages or to read other people's messages, or to see the list of who was watching.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X