• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Jill (comes back)

Nude girl Jill (comes back)
    Attached Files

sweet hairpie!

Comment

Just wondering, should we have had a photoset posted yesterday for Jill?

Comment

Originally posted by djwright View Post
        Just wondering, should we have had a photoset posted yesterday for Jill?
        You should and it is indeed here: https://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girls/jill_2 , not sure why it does not show properly on mainpage yet. Will ask staff to get that fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
          You should and it is indeed here: https://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girls/jill_2 , not sure why it does not show properly on mainpage yet. Will ask staff to get that fixed.
          Thanks!

Comment

Jill is such a sweetheart! She has such a genuinely warm personality and soft, kind voice. I love her pretty, slender frame with pert breasts and marvelously fuzzy pubic hair. It's wonderful to hear her talk about all sorts of things, from the importance of being true to yourself to her love of video games, to some very sexy stories. I love her delighted laugh when shooter Bobbie asks if she's skilled at giving a man pleasure: it's the response of someone who knows with every confidence that she loves giving pleasure and is fantastic at it, backed up with delightful memories involving enchanted partners and a video involving a banana. Thanks for being part of Abbyland, Jill!

Comment

Oops, Bobbie tells me that the onscreen graphics are mistaken and she didn't shoot this one. New shooter Taylor sounds a lot like Bobbie, in my defense. Sorry to give someone else credit for your excellent work, Taylor!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X