Guest Direction shoots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest Direction shoots

On June 13 2017, we're releasing our first shoot of a new "formal" shoot type, Guest Direction. We have done shoots with Guest Directors in the past 17 years (Matilda, Sue-Ann and Masie spring to mind), and while the results have been good (and provide me with some of my most long-lasting positive memories of AW scenes!), their lack of structure meant they were heavily dependent on things working right on the day (risky in any business).

In a nutshell, we select a Main Model and a Guest Director who prepares a bunch of ... Things to do in the scene with the Main Model. The Things will start more social / playful, but segue into more sexual activities. Scenes are shot for video-only, and tend to be long-form, and very "watchable". The Guest Director is a model from our site, who's appeared in many shoots herself. Main Models tend to be less-experienced models (though they will not always be).

For practical reasons, we decided that GD scenes will not have any body-fluid interaction (no kissing, no oral sex, and so on). This makes booking shoots 100x easier (no STI tests required), but also differentiates GD scenes from our girl-girl hardcore scenes, an important consideration. GD scenes will appear in a new site section, but be included with GG and Solo subscriptions. The nominal per-scene price will be $6.49 for PPS-Wallet users.

--

So over the last year, we have been working on the more structured / designed Guest Direction idea. There's a lot to consider - differentiation is a key factor, and selecting suitable Guest Directors then "training" them has been a big effort. Developing the idea has been time consuming, but we've laid the ground work to deliver consistently interesting sexual scenes long into the future.

And now, it's finally come together! In late May, we made the first shoot with happy Hania as the Guest Director, and lovely Lucie L making a comeback as "the Directed". I have just been reviewing the scene, and there's a lot of really fun, sensuous and sexy stuff there! We have a few other Guest Directors ready to go, but I will let them be a surprise!

There were a few bumps, but overall the scene clocks in at 1h52 minutes or so, and it's very watchable for the entire length. Guest Directed scenes are really two sexy girls just fucking around (but not really having sex), and I think it's a win!

I look forward to feedback from you on this - if it's mostly positive, we'll consider adding these shoots to the site regularly.

--

This is the place for feedback on the Guest Direction concept in general (each scene will also have its own Scene Thread here on the boards, and Frans will link to this for general discussion).

it is almost impossible for me to concieve of anything Lucie L is in that i wouldnt watch.........from multiple angles!

Comment

I like this idea! Sue-Ann always looked like she was having so much fun when she did this kind of shoot, like she just couldn't believe how lucky she was to play around naked with another lovely girl. Matilda and Masie created some memorable shoots as well. I'll be intrigued to see the results of this latest iteration.

Hania is a truly inspired choice for a director! In addition to being gorgeous and sweet and fun, she is absolutely hilarious. It's quite a delightful experience to watch a video of a beautiful naked girl and spend much of the time laughing out loud. Beautiful Lucie is in for a treat in her triumphant return to Abbyland after about three years. Looking forward to it!

Comment

These are great news - I love these shoots.
        My most favorite is Naomi E https://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girls/naomi_e_2

Love Sabrina

Comment

I'm not sure, the idea sounds interesting but the price doesn't appeal, $6.49 for a two hour video with no sexual contact during it is a bit too much in my opinion, one of the main reasons I joined AW was to see "natural" looking girls in the act of lovemaking.

Comment

Hey Havijack, how's about this: I'll make the first one free to you, and you can let me know your feedback. Seem fair?

Comment

The price does strike me as a bit much, especially as you are cutting your expenses by not STI testing which excludes any possibility of sexual interaction. I would have thought that part of the appeal of these videos would be the idea that the models find themselves hot and wet for each other and might end up fucking. 2 hours is a long time to hold a viewers attention unless something special is included.

Comment

I can't even imagine what models can do for almost 2 hrs. where it would remain even remotely interesting to watch.

Comment

I was going to be in the first guest directions, we got to the shoot location but background noise meant the shoot was cancelled.

As I recall, guest directions is mostly about comparison, comparing boob size, length of pubes, shape of feet, height, favorite ways to come etc. Though there is no fluid sharing, I was told that the other model might use an object to insert, which sounded exciting!

Comment

Originally posted by cornelia_aw View Post
                    I was going to be in the first guest directions, we got to the shoot location but background noise meant the shoot was cancelled.
                    Better find another location without background noise then, I think you'd be wonderful if one of these shoots! You reckon you'd be able to two whole hours ??

Comment

Hey guys, I just want to say as a freshly baked Guest Director, that the fact there is no fluid exchange doesn't mean there is no sexual interraction : ) There is actually a lot, but of a different nature than Girl-Girl shoots.

Comment

Sorry to strike a discordant note, but the idea of two girls talking about sex for two hours without actually doing it sounds terminally boring to me. And at about AUD 9 per scene, ridiculously overpriced.

But then I find 90% of the solo videos too boring to watch and far too long. The models rarely talk about anything interesting.

Comment

I should be doing one soon! As the ''trainee''. Super excited. I wonder if there will be orgasms involved? I can't remember exactly what I was told!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonpe49 View Post
                            Sorry to strike a discordant note, but the idea of two girls talking about sex for two hours without actually doing it sounds terminally boring to me. And at about AUD 9 per scene, ridiculously overpriced.
                            Well hang on now. There's some talking, but there's a LOT of doing...

How's about I comp you one free GD scene, and you check it out and let me know what you reckon?

But then I find 90% of the solo videos too boring to watch and far too long. The models rarely talk about anything interesting.
                            oh, sorry to hear that - what would you like models to talk about?

g

Comment

Hello, what about a guest direction video already advertised, Juliana and Sondrine? Has not been released and is not advertised any more, why is that? I have been really looking forward to it

Comment

Originally posted by gregkyr View Post
                                Hello, what about a guest direction video already advertised, Juliana and Sondrine? Has not been released and is not advertised any more, why is that? I have been really looking forward to it
                                It is scheduled for release later in 2018. You'll eventually see it, just a bit later than initially expected.

Comment

Ok, so I was going to comment on the new video from Andreea & Hania (a guest direction shoot) but there's no thread for it!!! What the hell????

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                                    Ok, so I was going to comment on the new video from Andreea & Hania (a guest direction shoot) but there's no thread for it!!! What the hell????
                                    Huh? You're talking about this shoot: https://www.abbywinters.com/guest_di.../andreea_hania right? Just click on 'Discuss this shoot' button there and it should take you to the forum-thread for it.

What did you try to find the thread ?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                      Huh? You're talking about this shoot: https://www.abbywinters.com/guest_di.../andreea_hania right? Just click on 'Discuss this shoot' button there and it should take you to the forum-thread for it.

What did you try to find the thread ?
                                      Frans, I looked in both the Models section and Videos sections where you post threads for all the shoots and couldn't find it. I forgot about the "discuss this thread" option. I clicked on the Models link top left and still could not find the shoot listed. And just a minute ago, I checked again and it's there. Guess my eyes are tricking me. I swear I went up and down that page yesterday and did not see it! Weird.
                                      Last edited by laktor; 15 August 2018, 03:45 PM.

Comment

laktor, that thread was made weeks before shoot went live so you wouldn't see it on the first page of 'Videos' (which is the section that thread is in). The reason you're seeing it now is probably because somebody posted in it, threads are shown sorted on date of most recent reply.

This thread here would be a good thread to discuss things about Guest Direction shoot as a type/genre. I.e. if you think GD vids are too long overal, this is the place to discuss it.

Comment

My two cents on the length of the GD shoots: I'm probably not going to watch 2.5 hours straight through, but you can skip around and watch some of it one day. Then another time, you can watch different parts, and it's like having a whole new shoot of the same girls! The models could speak to this better than I could, but it seems like being able to spend so much time chatting and playing together really makes things comfortable and helps them feel connected. By the time Hania curls up in Andreea's lap at the end of their shoot, it's clear they feel like good friends.

Comment

Just appeared...aahh and hello again laktor, personally i have fount the guest director shoot very erotic, different than what i am doing home with my partners ....and it reminded me I should get more into foreplay too.it is so surprising and sensitive, maybe a bit overwhelming?
                                            I have forgotten how much the teasing counts into a relationship.

Comment

And now I see, Garion's experiment release ( guest director shoot) it's a huge succes, popular.

Comment

It's been a while since this forum has seen any updates, so I'll offer mine. The GD format allows the models to take things sloooooowly and explore many different actions/activities. IMHO, this is the best aspect of the GD videos. While I certainly enjoy watching the traditional sex parts, I especially enjoy the nude and exposed conversational parts that are included in many of these videos. There's just something about seeing a full-body view of a model that I really like. Again, masturbation and sex is fine, and as they say: "different strokes for different folks". But for me, I always look for the parts when I get a slow, relaxed, fully nude and fully exposed look at the beauty of the female form (or forms). No hands, no toys, no rushing. Fabulous! This also applies to many of the "after" segments of the DIM videos. Awesome!
                                                Thanks to Hania, Juliana, and other GD contributors for bringing us a fresh type of video. And let's not forget Garion for this brilliant idea.
                                                And to answer the original question and basis of this thread: Yes! I love this format. Keep it up.
                                                Suggestion: 3 or 4 girls?????? The more the merrier!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                Working...
                                                X