X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Emilia & Ilse

Video masturbation: Emilia & Ilse
    Attached Files

Just noticed this thread, i really loved doing this shoot. Emilia is such a lovely girl and extremely sexy if you ask me. Hope the members enjoy watching it as much as i enjoyed doing it. She has very soft and kissable lips by the way which is a huge turn on!

Comment

Thanks, Ilse! I somehow hadn't watched this shoot yet, even though it stars two of my favorite girls, so your comments inspired me to check it out. Oh my goodness, I was just blown away! You two look absolutely gorgeous together, and your attraction to each other was so clear and intense. I love the sweet, flirty conversation you shared about orgies and masturbation and how excited you were to kiss and see each other get naked (Emilia is properly delighted by your adorable pussy panties!). If I wasn't watching the video on AW, it would seem almost too good to be true that I would get to see two such spectacularly pretty girls masturbate together, and as it stands, my heart nearly skipped a beat when you started to touch yourselves. Your shared orgasms were exquisitely beautiful, and it was so cute how you nearly fell asleep holding hands afterward. I definitely enjoyed it as much as you did, and getting the two of you back together for a girl-girl would be a dream come true!

By the way, during the conversation about how you hope guys will get some tips on how to touch a girl from seeing the shoot (I was watching closely!): Emilia comes up with possibly the perfect slogan for AW: "Making the world a better place, orgasm by orgasm!"

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X