Afterglow Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afterglow Shoot

I have a question about the afterglow scenes.

I find these scenes very erotic and am sometimes a little sad they it was a little bit short.
    In some gg shoot you had the feeling that the models would like for gently touching or cuddle a few minutes more.
    In the earlier gg shoots (i.e. Jilly & Nadine or Jamie & Gabrielle ...) was then stopped out shortly thereafter.
    In the later gg shoot (i.e. Bobby & Yara or Gretchen & Yara) the models were asked about their emotions shortly thereafter.
    Is it not possible to extend these scenes a few minutes more before the survey?

Maybe some model can answer me if I am right with my assumption.

I hope my question is not too silly or complicated.

I agree the post - gg shoots can be very pleasant to watch. xx

Comment

I agree, as a model, I really loved these moments. I really wanted to just hang out, talk, sleep, cuddle, and touch my partner more after the main scene finished. It is such a great feeling because you've just made a new and wonderful connection with somebody and you don't really want that to stop!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbie_AW View Post
        I agree, as a model, I really loved these moments. I really wanted to just hang out, talk, sleep, cuddle, and touch my partner more after the main scene finished. It is such a great feeling because you've just made a new and wonderful connection with somebody and you don't really want that to stop!
        Thank you for your nice comment.
        It is wonderful how you described your feelings about these scenes. I can see in your shoots, that tenderness and passion are very important to you.

For me, these scenes are very emotional.
        There is nothing nicer than looking into the exhausted but happy faces of the performers. To look at their shining eyes, and to pursue the hands, stroking the whole body of the partner caressingly. The tender kisses then complete the beautiful moments.
        I feels happy when you are happy.

I hope you may get a little more time for your affections in the future.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X