Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More of Sexy Jacki! How do I find the ones where she was in backstage sets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More of Sexy Jacki! How do I find the ones where she was in backstage sets?

Hey there! I'm new to abbywinters but have loved seeing her! I am completely in love with Jacki! She has an amazing body, breasts, butt! The sexiest photographer on this site!

How do I find all the sets she is in backstage so I can purchase them? Also I wish she could be more famous, maybe help advertise her so guys like me can enjoy her! Would love to see if she can take requests?

Harper's naked slender body leans up against the cold hard bricks as she peers out of the window. Looking over photographer Jacki's shoulder, and past the camera you can place uorself on set as if a fly on the wall! Watch the action and sex unfold with all of this of back stage action, across multiple shoots with the sunning abbywinters.com models!

This photographer is just as sexy! Love the buttcrack!

Models and staff members working together behind the scenes to bring you the finest erotic site that they can - that's what you'll see in the Backstage series.It's really popular among our members, so be sure to look and see what all the fuss is about. Backstage 260 is up today!

Agreed, Jacki is a super-awesome Abby legend! After her time as a model, she was one of the main photographers for several years, so she's in lots and lots of backstage shots. Luckily for you, one of Jacki's devoted fans created this helpful "Jacki Backstage" tag. It has 862 backstage photos of her, probably with lots more if you click through to the photosets the images were taken from.

After AW moved from Melbourne to Amsterdam, Jacki came over to Europe to work as a photographer for several years, but she returned home to Australia in 2011, as you can see in the last post on her long and delightful "Models Speak" thread, where you can learn all about her. We haven't heard from Jacki since, but every once in a while, a model will return to AW after a long absence, though, so hope springs eternal that maybe we'll see her again one day!

By the way, Jacki was one of the models who came to Las Vegas for Abby Winters' first and only live show in 2008, which you can check out in photos here. Not a month goes by that I don't kick myself that I couldn't make out to Vegas to meet Jacki and her fellow Abby girls in person...
    Last edited by massfan3; 5 June 2017, 04:53 AM.

Comment

Be sure to check out the series of backstage shoots (Backstage 228-240) from the Queensland trip where all the promotional shots were taken for the appearance the Abby Winters models made at the AAE convention. Jacki was one of the 10 models who participated, some of my favorite models and these photos sets are some of my favorites on the entire site.

Comment

Will definitely check it out tomorrow when I'm on my PC also does anyone know this photographer as well her ass is so sexy

Comment

The photographer for that backstage shoot was the legendary Toby. Unfortunately she never modeled for the site but there are lots of photos of her in many of the backstage shoots. Some of my favorite photos of Toby are in the series of backstage shoots from the Queensland trip I mentioned above (where we get to see her in a sexy green bikini) and in Cleo and Nadine's backstage shoot which contains a number of cheeky photos of her sexy backside. Here's one of my favorite photos of Toby editing a shoot, beautiful candid photo:

Click image for larger version

Name:	toby.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	648937
          Last edited by trebor; 8 June 2017, 06:18 AM.

Comment

Fragger, do not copy links as displayed in a post with those ... dots in them, copy the link itself (copy shortcut/link) and paste that in a post. Reason being that those shortened ... links simply don't work

Wasn't Toby also in a backstage video where she was shooting a solo, with a friend she brought to AW or am I mis-remembering?

Comment

Is there a way I can see all the Toby backstage shoots/pics/vids?

Comment

But of course, have a look at the "Toby Backstage" tag! She is just one of the loveliest people to have worked on AW, and so amazingly talented: she really raised the bar for erotic photography. Even though Toby was never a model, she was such a beautiful, friendly presence whenever she appeared on camera. Here is the video Frans referred to of Toby hard at work taking photos of her best friend Giselle, and here she is looking lovely in her green bikini.

Since you appear to be a big fan of the AW staff (with good reason!) you may be interested to know that the same set features all-time Abby legends Susie and Patience, who in addition to being beautiful models and gifted shooters, are sisters! Their respective model pages are here and here, and their backstage tags are here and here. Enjoy!
                Last edited by massfan3; 10 June 2017, 05:25 AM.

Comment

jesus h christ! massfan!!!!! I had no idea Susie and Michelle F were sisters!!!!! You have just opened up a whole other world of fantasy for me! my gawd, I just have to let that sink in......I know Michelle has a production company...any idea if Susie is still in Australia or working in the industry?

Comment

Hehehe, I love that I could reveal that little bit of information to you! During their modeling days, there were occasionally discussions on the boards about how the staff had to make special arrangements for shoots involving Susie or Michelle because the girls naturally did not want to shoot her sister. You can see one on the thread for Michelle's shoot with Gilian here, where Michelle mentions that Susie was responsible for choosing her partner ("that's what sisters are for, right?" she says). I also remember Chloe B teasingly giving Michelle a hard time about it in a backstage video. Susie and Michelle didn't have any problem working together as a team behind the camera, though, as you can see in this photo.

Anyway, it's amazing to think that so much Abby Winters talent came from one family! It's so nice that Michelle is rocking the industry with her new company. I know she also does some work as the Australia shooter for Ersties (a great site that features lots of our AW friends!). Susie did a lovely Ersties shoot as a model not too long along, looking as beautiful as ever 15 years or so after she first appeared on AW. I presume Michelle wasn't behind the camera for that one...
                    Last edited by massfan3; 11 June 2017, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X