Request: More Dancing Videos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request: More Dancing Videos!

I love this site, and my favorites are "Bellydancing Girls" and Marleen's solo bellydance -- I would love to see more videos of belly dancing and dancing in general -- Love to see girls gyrating in those long flowing skirts!

Not quite what you're seeking, but obligatory mention nonetheless.

This old AW video by Jemima is one of the best things I've ever seen. And I don't even mean to limit that to AW, or even to adult video. It's just all-around great.

The I Love Sex thread on the forums is to encourage you to write your local Australian government leaders to continue to allow websites like this one. Gabrielle said it well in one of her posts on the thread that as soon as you're 'not allowed' to have something, you just want it more.In this special set, Jemima lets us watch her perform her very talented contemporary dance. She is graceful, yet full of intensity. Of course, Jemima gets increasing more naked as the dance progresses. Extra-Large images are available as worthwhile option. If you'd like to see more Jemima, her main solo images are here.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X