medium test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

medium test

Is there anybody there? Knock once for yes and twice for no.
    Last edited by baddrummer; 7 June 2017, 12:25 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Knock once for yes? Twice for no? Knock!

Comment

I sense people there, but nobody is knocking! But at least I know that I can post. Now all I need to do is find out how to do a proper smiley and I'll be laughing. )

Comment

Oh, somebody knocked while I was writing my second post. AND I can do a proper smiley. HOORAY!

Comment

Well knock me down with a feather! My test is still here!
          I feel the need to expand. One Friday evening in a distant millenium, long time long time back before dream time, my ex-wife (booh!) and I (hooray!) watched a programme on telly about spiritual mediums. Then we went to the pub. Next morning someone in the flat upstairs made a banging noise. Hungover, I immediately sat up in bed and said, "Is there anybody there? Knock once for Yes and twice for

Comment

No, lay back down again and went back to sleep, wondering what my ex was laughing at.

Comment

Bloody hell this text app's a nightmare! Obviously wants to know how badly you want to message before it'll let you in. SAS - Who Types Wins.

Comment

I'm going to listen to some Stockhausen now - it's easier. 🙇

Comment

Hi baddrummer , I see the topic test it's working , I have found your thread by accidnt. Stil, here we are!
                  Wazzup?

Comment

Can this pretend to be the most mysterious thread on boards ever? Haha I don`t get it, but this is what makes me curious. Knock!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X