"World Tour" shoot idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"World Tour" shoot idea

During her delightful recent playdate, someone asked Billie T: do girls from different countries have sex differently? That led to a thoughtful conversation and developed into a shoot idea: how about we find out the answer to the question by arranging for several girls from far-flung places to play together and compare notes? I can see this going one of two ways. One is a steamy group sex scene, although that would be complicated to pull off and be slightly un-Abby Winters. The alternative is a series of one-on-one girl-girls where one lucky model (let's say Billie ) plays with partners from various countries over a span of a few days. Afterwards, all the participants reunite for a chat about sexy stuff. I have a feeling that individual personalities probably have more of an impact on someone's sexual style than their geographic location, but I'd be intrigued to put that to the test.

Maybe it would be possible to have a model from every continent save Antarctica to participate! There's certainly no shortage of Abby girls from Australia, Europe and North America. I know of a handful of Central/South American models (Mexican Mariana, Nicaraguan Mona, Colombian Sabina M and Argentinian Anahi, to name a few), though Asia and Africa might be a tougher call (I believe Maylin is Japanese and Janee is Chinese, and I think Merel and Lewa may be from Africa?). Anyway, this seems like an occasional to celebrate the worldwide spectrum of beauty and sexiness on AW! If anyone has other ideas for how this kind of shoot could work, let me know.

As part of the playdate forum, I second this idea! I think it could be a really fun group shoot! Even if the girls just talked about it and did a show and tell. Abby Winter's global sex forum

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X