"Upcoming shoots" mysteries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Upcoming shoots" mysteries

I've been keeping an eye on the "upcoming shoots" queue to look forward to new material. It's typically my first stop while visiting here.

So I'm puzzled to see a video - "Hania and Lucie L" - listed as being available in 11 hours. This shoot looks like crazy fun. Lots of talking, lots of playfulness - this reminds me of some of my favorite shoots from years gone by (Sue Ann is in like half of them, I think!) - but two things about it puzzle me.

First - I don't remember having seen it before, at all. Is it new? Did it jump the queue by, like, a lot?

Second - it has no category. Not Solo, not Girl-Girl, not Intimate Moments, obviously not Girl-Boy. It's in a category all its own (literally and figuratively, I suppose), and its border is white without any label.

While I'm at it, I have an unrelated question. Throughout most of the history of AW, I've seen photo collections typically followed by the corresponding video a few days later. That pattern has usually held with the "Upcoming Shoots" queue as well - except that it doesn't seem to be the case now. The photo shoot for Livia V & Adam has marched through the order in the queue all by its lonesome - no video. Same with Poppy and Diego, though it's still a month out. I'm curious - is this an indication that editing the video for these shoots is taking a while, and maybe generally more difficult? Does it mean that these shoots, sadly, are photo-only? Or... something completely different?

Hi, you probably want to read https://forums.abbywinters.com/vbull...ad.php?t=19754 which explains the new guest director shoots. Guest director shoots are video-only.

Livia/Adam shoot will have video (aswi ll POoppy/Diego), stills-only shoots are very rare these days. Not sure why exactly but yeah the videos usually show up later in the upcoming-shoots widget compared to the stills pic.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X