X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Nichole & Yasmeena

Lesbian Sex: Nichole & Yasmeena
    Attached Files

watching these two will most definitely lead to increasing global warming!! .....but thats a risk imma hafta take! :-P

Comment

Wow... Yasmeena seems very concerned about giving pleasure to Nichole. Loved the way she pays attention to Nichole's intimate parts.
      Some love games going on, and both are adorable. Nichole is gorgeous as always.

Comment

At six feet of radiant beauty from head to toe, Nichole is one of the tallest and loveliest AW models ever, and it's clear she gets a special erotic charge from being with partners who are considerably smaller than her. She delighted in carrying around pretty Caisa in their shoot together and experienced some of the most intense and beautiful orgasms ever with petite firecracker Zina, and now she shares some absolutely sparkling chemistry with sweet, fun-loving and super-sexy Yasmeena. In the photos of them standing naked together, 4' 11'' Yasmeena barely reaches Nichole's shoulder, but they are otherwise perfectly matched. Judging from their thoughtful, caring before conversation about boundaries and spanking and anal, they're completely on the same sexual wavelength, and are fully committed to giving each other as much pleasure as possible, as derek999 eloquently observes.

Yasmeena takes the lead in undressing Nichole, kissing and squeezing her marvelous breasts and then passionately going down on her. Yasmeena is clearly delighted by Nichole's pretty , lustrous ginger pubic hair, and Nichole sweetly helps her by holding it back and letting Yasmeena know precisely where to lick. Yasmeena's beautiful face glows with happiness in a lovely closeup as she bestows skilled oral and fingering on Nichole (I love that she keeps her sexy glasses on!), building to a wonderful climax. "Please, harder with your fingers! Don't stop!" Nichole moans, arching her back as her breasts jiggle beautifully, her face flushes pink and she nearly slides under the couch as she orgasms. "I love to see you have fun!" Yasmeena exclaims as she watches Nichole cum, making clear what a caring and generous lover she is.

That exact same description applies to Nichole, of course, and is perhaps best exemplified by how she helps Yasmeena indulge her love of anal. First, she lays Yasmeena in her lap and coats her peachy round bum with coconut oil and spanks her before Yasmeena demurely says "I like a finger in my...you know what I'm talking about?" Nichole certainly does and expertly penetrates new friends bottom, as Yasmeena masturbates herself and bounces on Nichole's finger. "Oh, that feels so good!" she cries and Nichole gently replies, "Just go for it!" Yasmeena does just that and completely lets go, her deep cries of orgasmic pleasure flooding the room until she collapses in total satisfaction. "You're blushing!" Nichole observes as they kiss in the afterglow. "Who wouldn't?" Yasmeena replies with a smile.

I've only selected two of the many orgasms these wonderful ladies shared to describe here, but the tribbing, 69, and further oral and fingering all warrant your undivided attention as well. The adventure ends with Yasmeena curled up snugly on Nichole's lap as they exchange thank yous, a lovely picture of contentment and happiness. From their delightful playdates, we know Nichole and Yasmeena both adore being sexy on camera and making their fans happy, and I hope their memories of their time together will be enhanced by knowing how much pleasure it has brought to everyone in Abbyland. Thanks ladies!
        Last edited by massfan3; 3 July 2017, 04:23 AM.

Comment

I have just been through this shoot in full myself and am surprised we did not break the internet with this one! I tend not to jump on here to praise our content (Let's be honest if I did I would never be off the boards and who would believe me - I am terribly bias) but with this shoot, I can't not step in to join the works of massfan, derek and bigpapi

Praise has to go to . . .

The models! Nichole and Yasmeena had the most beautiful experience together, natural, honest and sexy heck! You ladies brought so much and shared so much - Thank you!

The Model Liaison - We don't praise the back room staff enough but this pairing was pure genius! You know who you are and you are amazing!

Finally miss Giulia! You could not have done a better job capturing these two beautiful woman - The pubic hair sucking is great, there is a little bit of foot attention, oiled breasts on bums and all those sweet and sexy moments with Yasmeena on her tip toes trying to pleasure our own leggy beauty Nichole - it was all lovely.

So thank you to everyone who was involved and if you are looking for a treat - try this!

Comment

Thanks for these wonderfully sweet and heartfelt comments, Masie! I know that you're very busy behind the scenes, but whenever you get a chance to share your thoughts about a shoot you really love, it's absolutely delightful to hear from you. I'm sure it means a lot to everyone involved in making the shoot to know that their friend and colleague Masie enjoyed it so much. And far from not believing you, your stellar career means that I trust and respect your judgment about what makes something sexy and entertaining more than pretty much anyone on earth.

Comment

Thank you ) It was so much fun and I had a wonderful time with Nichole

Comment

) Thank you Derek. Giving pleasure for me is the most beautiful thing I could do for someone.

Comment

Thank YOU!!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X