This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playdates

Hi I just want to know if they will have playdates of Livia V and Laney ? For Laney i know she made some years ago but what for new ones

Thanks

You can check the schedule on the playdate page https://www.abbywinters.com/playdate for those specific ladies it's probably best to just ask them on their models-speak thread; Livia's thread and Laney's thread. Hmm.. it is indeed some time ago Laney visited.. curious, seems quite recent in my memory

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
      You can check the schedule on the playdate page https://www.abbywinters.com/playdate for those specific ladies it's probably best to just ask them on their models-speak thread; Livia's thread and Laney's thread. Hmm.. it is indeed some time ago Laney visited.. curious, seems quite recent in my memory

Thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by alrek123 View Post
        Originally posted by Frans View Post

Thank you very much
        I just want to know why i can't access to the Bobbie playdate today.

Thank you

Comment

Just chiming in to say it didn't work for me either. The "models online" box never changed to Bobbie's avatar. I imagine there was some sort of technical problem, but I just wanted to check. I remember once this happened to me, but afterwards there were posts on the boards saying how nice the playdate was, so apparently it worked for some and not others. Hope that wasn't the case this time!

Comment

Hi Guys - A quick update on Bobbies Playdate, she had something come up her end and was unable to keep her Playdate plans with you, nothing was wrong with your tech.

We are currently looking to re book this for July. I am really sorry for the inconvenience.

Have a lovely Monday x

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
              Hi Guys - A quick update on Bobbies Playdate, she had something come up her end and was unable to keep her Playdate plans with you, nothing was wrong with your tech.

We are currently looking to re book this for July. I am really sorry for the inconvenience.

Have a lovely Monday x

No problem, I just wanted to know if my account had a problem.

thank you

Comment

The same problem happened again yesterday. What happened ? .... but again this is really not dramatic.

Comment

Originally posted by alrek123 View Post
                  The same problem happened again yesterday. What happened ? .... but again this is really not dramatic.
                  What problem, bit more details would be useful If you're missing Bobbie's playdate on schedule please read this post: https://forums.abbywinters.com/vbull...l=1#post440140

Also please take general playdate discussion or problem with it to THIS thread, helps keep it all in one place (Or in case of specific problems make a new thread with a better title describing the problem in Tech Support section of forum)

Closing this thread now, feel free to discuss/reply in the forementioned thread.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X