Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions about GG Pairing

I would have 2 questions.

1. Question: I am interested, according to which criteria the girls for the GG pairings would be selected?
    - Can the girls wish a partner?
    - Do they try to select the girls according to their inclination?
    - Does it depend on how the dates of the girls fit together?

2. Question: Do the girls have a certain influence on the content of the shoot or must there appear certain scenes in the film. For example, Number of positions or multiple orgasms?

I do not know if there is already a thread on this topic?

Regards

I can answer this somewhat!

1 - Yes, we can choose our partners, if we like a girl on the website and tell HQ there's a possibility of getting paired up!
    - I think they try and pair similar models, if there are likes, dislikes, maybe even starsign compatibility they have in common? Haha not sure of that about that one though...
    We fill out questionaires and I believe that is a big part of how we are matched.
    - Yes, I have had shoots cancelled due to dates not matching up. You've both gotta be there! If dates don't work for one model they will find a different partner for you, although if it's last minute it often means you do a solo shoot instead, and they try really hard to make sure your time isn't wasted.

2. For pictures, we're encouraged to try out as many positions as possible, but for the videos, sometimes only a handful of positions are necessary. We are asked 'what clothes do you want to wear?' and the shooter gives their opinion. for one shoot I had, me and the shooter both loved the outfit i arrived in, so we went with that!
    There are obviously fetishes that AW members love that some girls have never tried before. For me, this was the whole objects/clothes being rubbed and played with on my body. poking my nipples through things and putting rings on my labia. Masturbating with a stocking on my hand was the shooters suggestion. What a great day. I was so turned on and close to cumming but sometimes I would look at my hand with a sock on and mentally burst out laughing :'D Now I find this fetish really fun and am kinda incorporating it into the everyday...
    Orgasm wise, we're encouraged to do whatever feels comfortable!
    in an upcoming shoot, i brought a gameboy advance sp to pass the time, but we actually used it in the shoot...
    We often bring props and fun stuff based on our personalities.

Hope that cleared things up a little bit

Comment

Very nice information. Thanks for the question and great answer. It is fun information.

Cornelia your the best.

Comment

Originally posted by cornelia_aw View Post
        I can answer this somewhat!

1 - Yes, we can choose our partners, if we like a girl on the website and tell HQ there's a possibility of getting paired up!
        - I think they try and pair similar models, if there are likes, dislikes, maybe even starsign compatibility they have in common? Haha not sure of that about that one though...
        We fill out questionaires and I believe that is a big part of how we are matched.
        - Yes, I have had shoots cancelled due to dates not matching up. You've both gotta be there! If dates don't work for one model they will find a different partner for you, although if it's last minute it often means you do a solo shoot instead, and they try really hard to make sure your time isn't wasted.

2. For pictures, we're encouraged to try out as many positions as possible, but for the videos, sometimes only a handful of positions are necessary. We are asked 'what clothes do you want to wear?' and the shooter gives their opinion. for one shoot I had, me and the shooter both loved the outfit i arrived in, so we went with that!
        There are obviously fetishes that AW members love that some girls have never tried before. For me, this was the whole objects/clothes being rubbed and played with on my body. poking my nipples through things and putting rings on my labia. Masturbating with a stocking on my hand was the shooters suggestion. What a great day. I was so turned on and close to cumming but sometimes I would look at my hand with a sock on and mentally burst out laughing :'D Now I find this fetish really fun and am kinda incorporating it into the everyday...
        Orgasm wise, we're encouraged to do whatever feels comfortable!
        in an upcoming shoot, i brought a gameboy advance sp to pass the time, but we actually used it in the shoot...
        We often bring props and fun stuff based on our personalities.

Hope that cleared things up a little bit
        Hi Cornelia,

Thank you for your extensive responses. Now I can understand some things better.
        The choice of the couples is more complicated than I thought.

It is plausible to need many positions for the stills, because you can not produce good photo series.
        But watching stills and shoots are two different things. This means too many different positions and much fetish in the shoots seems not authentic for me.

In my opinion, the sexual desires and fantasies of the actors should be more important. This was actually the original success story of AW. The many members of AW confirmed this way. Therefore I can not imagine that the preferences and wishes of the members have changed much over the years.

If I want to see natural lesbian eroticism, then only how the girls it imagining, wishing, living and loving. That means there are not always many orgasms and many positions or tools necessary. For me the fetish is the tender dealings of the girls with each other. The play of the tongue over the whole body, the tender kisses and the sweet words. And every shoot shows this naturalness again in another wonderful way. I think I am not alone with my opinion.

At this point I would like to express my greatest respect for the models, shooters and the whole team.
        It is a difficult job at the present time.

Regards

Comment

Corenlia pretty much answered everything there

When models ask we always try and find a way to pair them.

When we are pairing models who have not met, we look to their sexual likes and dislikes and try and pair models whoa re a good fit.

In terms of content, while we like to bring lots of creative ideas the main theme is always - do what feels good - especially for video. We do not tell models how many orgasms they need to have (one of more is welcome).

Our goal is to try and create an environment where the ladies can let go and just enjoy the experience - as much as you can while being chased by camera woman

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
            When models ask we always try and find a way to pair them.

When we are pairing models who have not met, we look to their sexual likes and dislikes and try and pair models whoa re a good fit.
            Hi Masie,

Thank you also for the answers.

Which models can affect this?
            A lot of girls worked for AW. And I believe that many are still active.
            For example, Marigold, Carly T, Susie, Irene, Sahara, Flora, Irina ... or Masie, Masie, Masie?
            Do they still have contact with AW?

Could there be a reunion?

Regards

Comment

Hi all,

i have a further question.

What happens when a shoot date is fixed and one of the girls on this day does not feel like or she is tired or the partner does not match properly? (Everything is possible).
              Is this date canceled or moved or will you be try to make this shoot anyway?

Regards

Comment

We always leave the door open for models to come check back into see us and do more with us but the list you mention is a list of models who have moved on to other parts of their lives now.

We are VERY clear with models that if they meet their shoot partner on the morning of the shoot and there is no click they should tell us and we simply cancel the day and look for other partners for each model for other days. The magic can't happen, if the magi ain't there

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                  We always leave the door open for models to come check back into see us and do more with us but the list you mention is a list of models who have moved on to other parts of their lives now.
                  Hi Masie,

But you're still here. I think many members would be happy about a new shoot.

Regards

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X