X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Marilyn D

Nude girl Marilyn D
    Attached Files

Why does it say 106 pics when there is only half of it ??? Love that model though.

Comment

Sorry this is an error that we need to fix - I agree - LOVELY model though - wait till you check out the video!

Comment

Beautiful! Nice tasty feet! Hello form Berkeley Ca!

Comment

This is a new shooter I think. I like the straightforward style, with the model looking directly into the camera in almost all the shots. The stills are a little bit light on at only 53 of them, but I'd far rather have a set like this of 53 than the 250+ sets that we sometimes get. The shots are also well lit and reasonably sharp.

There aren't any close up gyno shots and I don't miss them at all.

The one criticism is that almost all the shots are taken from half a room away or more. A few taken from a bit closer in would be an improvement. But so that you can still see the whole girl.

I couldn't stream the video on my iPhone.

Comment

Hi Jackson - thanks for your nice words for our new shooter - I will let her know your thoughts. She is a very talented shooter but still getting into her abbywinters stride so I am sure your words will be useful as well as encouraging.

Ps - nice to see you on the boards again been a while x

Comment

Marilyn is beautiful: what a bright, sparkling smile and gentle, easygoing personality. She seems so confident and at ease undressing and sharing her wonderfully soft curves, puffy nipples and pretty pussy. At the risk of sounding a bit stereotypical, but I wouldn't exactly have guessed that she'd be so delightfully nerdy, but her massive pile of badges from comic book and anime conventions set me straight. Maybe if she does another shoot or drops by the boards, she can show off some of her sexy cosplay outfits. It's great that she got to show off her taekwondo abilities at the end: very impressive and I love when the models share their unique skills with us. It sounds from her note that Marilyn a great time, so I hope we'll see her again sometime!

Comment

You are absolutely stunning Marilyn - you make me ooze precum from the very start with your cute puffy tits hanging out of your shirt Thank you for your sharing your pussy held so wide open for us - what a fabulous pussy so well displayed and a lovely puckered ass hole All with such a great smile telling us you are enjoying this as much as we are. I do hope you will be back and moving on to some g-g shoots

Comment

I'd love to see you enjoy another girl going down on you

Comment

Suggested partner Bisera - she would appreciate you I think

Comment

Ik like especcially the smile she brings in the camera! A beautiful girl who brings in life and joy in the pics of her.
                      putting out a little bit het tonque through her teeth....... suburb!!
                      Is there a movieshot of parts of it from the backstage recording?

Comment

Great end open girl! Stunning beauty! Hope to see some more soon.........Click image for larger version

Name:	marilyn_d047.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	649085

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X