• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Emilia & Lucie L

Video masturbation: Emilia & Lucie L
    Attached Files

Looks very hot between these two pretty girls

Comment

What does it mean for two people to have great chemistry together? Often, it's a bit of an abstract concept, even in a lovely AW video: we just mean that the ladies really enjoyed each other's company and shared an evident connection. But absolutely gorgeous Emilia and Lucie provide as palpable and visible demonstration of precisely what chemistry looks like in action in this thrilling video. Bathed in warm sunlight on a balcony in pretty outfits, the girls get excited talking about outdoor sex and their shared love of masturbation, before Lucie mentions she's getting warm and Emilia, smiling brightly, suggests they get undressed. Each girl excitedly slips off her friend's top, overjoyed by what she discovers beneath.

"Oh my God, they're so cute!" Lucie exclaims about Emilia's perfect pert breasts. "Yours are gorgeous as well!" Emilia replies, admiring Lucie's lush, full boobs. And then, the girls share the perfect moment of chemistry, which could appear beside the word in some kind of sexual dictionary: the girls looks deep into each other's eyes and sweetly interlace their fingers almost involuntarily, unable to keep from giggling gently. "You're so beautiful! Can I kiss you?" Lucie asks and Emilia eagerly says yes, looking relieved to be asked. Then the air crackles with sparks of almost visible sexual electricity as the girls lock lips and passionately melt together, soon lovingly caressing each other's breasts. "I think I'd like to see you masturbating, after this beautiful conversation," Lucie says. "Likewise, maybe you should join me!" Emila responds with a smile.

Delighting in their beautifully contrasting pussies -- Emilia's decorated with a beautiful full bush, Lucie's immaculately shaved -- the girls begin touching themselves, fueled by sweet hand-holding, boob cuddling and eye contact, as they discover they both love to rub their clit in little circles. "This is really exciting!" Emilia sighs with a laugh. "Yes, I feel very horny right now," Lucie says. As they stroke, little whimpers build to steamy moans as they furrow their brows in concentration, throw their heads back with short gasps and look at their friend's gorgeous body and technique for inspiration and arousal. At several points, they catch each other looking and respond by exchanging warm smiles and a little giggle, then go back to masturbating. As the pleasure crests, Lucie breathily whispers "I want to cum at the same time as you!" and Emilia nods vigorously. Their climaxes fuel each other, as Lucie's cry at the first wave of pleasure makes her eyes roll back and sends Emilia tumbling headlong over the edge, the girls moaning together in an intense but gently beautiful shared climax, capped with a sweet kiss. This is the platonic ideal of a double masturbation video: thanks so much to Emilia and Lucy for sharing this experience with us!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X