• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Ellie B

Nude girl Ellie B
    Attached Files

lovely!! cant wait to see more of her!

Comment

Ellie is an absolute delight! She's the latest in AW's storied tradition of beautifully nerdy girls (that word is of course intended as the highest praise!), with her pretty glasses, red hair and love of computer games where she gets to be an elf. She shows off her impressive kickboxing skills both clothed and nude to show off her lovely pale skin and sexy curves. She's so sweet and soft-spoken that it's a bit of a (very welcome!) surprise to hear her talk about her love of receiving and giving anal with her boyfriend, dating both men and women and masturbating with a hairbrush. I wouldn't have expected from her initial photo that she'd be the type to stroke her beautiful pussy with steamy eye contact with the camera and give herself and a beautiful orgasm in her very first shoot, but I'm so glad she did. In her farewell, she says she hopes all of us enjoyed the shoot just as much and that she loves AW and wants to do more shoots, which was music to my ears. Since she loves having sex with girls maybe we'll get to see her playing with some of her fellow cute bespectacled models: I have a feeling she'd get along great with Emilia and Amanda B. Welcome to Abbyland, Ellie! You are wonderful.

Comment

Thankyou! <3

I am so happy to be part of AW! I am pretty sure my next shoot will be of my partner and I, which we are both super excited about! It makes me so happy to read that everything was okay!

Comment

Hi Ellie! It's so nice to see you on the boards. I'm so happy you're a part of AW as well, as you can plainly see above. Your shoot was of course more than okay, it was super-sexy! I absolutely loved when you said that working for AW made you feel powerful and confident and helped you fully embrace how you look, because you are so beautiful. How did you hear about AW and decide to be a model? And what was the experience of being on camera like?

That's fantastic that you're doing a shoot with your partner! He sounds like a great guy from your description of him in the video, so it will be nice to meet him and see all the sexy things you like to do together. Do you have some idea of other shoots you might like to do beyond that one? It would be wonderful to see more of you!
          Last edited by massfan3; 19 July 2017, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Sorry I work antisocial hours so have been mad busy!!!
            I heard about it through the web, and gave them a mail for more info and fell in love with how they shoot us how we are naturally, I think it's fab The experience was really fun and a great confidence boost for me!
            He's the best We're engaged now! I would be open to doing all kinds of shoots that AW do!

Comment

Hi Ellie_b,
              thanks for joining the board as well - beside of your appearance as an AW model.
              Do you consider to create your on own thread in the models speak section?
              Love Sabrina

Comment

Congratulations on your engagement, Ellie! That's wonderful. If getting married is the best way to express your love for each other, surely doing an AW shoot together will be a close second I'll have my eye on the "picture of the day" page for updates about your further AW adventures, with your partner or anyone else...

AW's dedication to celebrating natural beauty is nothing if not fab! Great choice of words. It's so nice to know that by supporting the site, I indirectly helped create such a fun and confidence-boosting experience for you and other lovely ladies!

Comment

Hey Sabrina! I will definitely! Later tonight I will make a thread
                  I have been silly busy with my day job, I'm so sorry!
                  And a massive thankyou to you Massfan3, we are both over the moon about the shoot anddddd the engagement

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X