X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Malena & Willa

Video masturbation: Malena & Willa
    Attached Files

mmmm...kissing sweet Willa's lovely feet! Lookis like a great video of 2 beautiful women sharing a moment!

Comment

Beloved AW veteran Willa and playful, lovable newcomer Malena have an absolutely magical experience together. They share a cute story about how they met outside in the rain and were delighted to realize they would be working together, before Malena reveals she's never masturbated with another girl. Willa says she's thrilled to introduce Malena to the experience, and the girls agree they feel lucky to be together. Malena looks at the camera and says we're lucky to join them: one of many times Malena makes eye contact with us, which is overwhelmingly hot. She's having an awesome time, and she knows all of her fans are as well!

The girls look very cute as they start to touch themselves with their hands busily working in their pants, before they get naked and admire each other's gorgeous bodies. Willa is delighted by Malena's toned figure and Malena falls in love with Willa's spectacular curves. Malena is clearly masturbating *to* Willa, getting super turned on with her eyes locked on Willa's breasts, open legs and pretty pussy, before looking at the camera, as if to ask, "Can you believe how hot this girl is?" Willa cums first with an electric moan and Malena is simply overjoyed: "Oh my God, you're wonderful!" she whimpers before reaching an explosive climax herself, and Willa murmurs, "so sexy!"

The girls then exchange wonderful compliments which, at the risk of sounds totally self-absorbed, I thought sounded exactly like something I'd write in one of my AW reviews. So I'll just transcribe what they say before their sweet goodbye kiss: I couldn't put it any better. Thank you both so much girls!

Malena: You are a beautiful vision!
      Willa: You are so beautiful as well! Watching you cum was so beautiful, I was awestruck!
      Malena: I think this is the best thing to do! I'm so happy to have shared this with you.
      Willa: It was a lovely, lovely experience.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X