X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Amanda B & Willa

Video masturbation: Amanda B & Willa
    Attached Files

two of abbys finest!! wow...hot hot hot!!

Comment

Willa and Amanda are simply two of the most wonderful models ever to grace Abby Winters, and seeing them side-by-side is almost too much loveliness to comprehend. Their smart and confident personalities, love of being sexy on camera, and charming interactions with their fans on the boards and in playdates make their radiant, voluptuous beauty glow even brighter. It's very sweet to see how taken they are with each other, especially their equally magnificent breasts, and how excited they are to play together. "I love the idea of masturbating next to people and hearing your noises!" Willa exclaims. "It helps, doesn't it?" Amanda says with a grin. "It's going to make me so excited to hear exactly when you cum! I like being able to tell when someone is cumming, it makes me want to cum," Willa replies, and Amanda nods enthusiastically.

After helping each other out of their beautiful summer outfits, the girls look absolutely gorgeous fully nude, lovingly stroking their pretty pussies. It's very sweet to see them cast admiring glances at their partner, taking in her beauty: at one point, they catch each other looking and warm smiles light up their lovely faces. "Oh, you look so sexy!" Willa sighs, and Amanda responds "So do you!" As it turns out, Willa doesn't quite get her wish to be pushed into ecstasy by Amanda's moans, because Willa cums first, with long and sensual waves of pleasure washing over her in an especially intense and beautiful orgasm. She then eagerly licks and sucks her sticky fingers as Amanda watches intently and follows soon after with a marvelously sexy orgasm of her own. "That was beautiful!" Willa tells her, as they both collapse in satisfied bliss in the pillows.

Willa reported in her last playdate that she had a wonderful time with Amanda and went out for coffee with her after the shoot. It makes me very happy to know that two of my absolute, all-time favorite models got to meet and spend such a fun and sexy day together!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X