X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Roslin

Nude girl Roslin
    Attached Files

Roslin is so amazingly pretty! The first thing about her that captured my attention is her glowingly beautiful smile, which lights up her face in practically every photo and every second of video. She discusses how she used to be insecure about her overbite and very small lips but that she has learned to love her face, which is so nice to hear. All I noticed were her adorable dimples and how her smile makes her look so happy and friendly. That is confirmed as she talks about all of her fun and eclectic interests, such as speaking French, making clothes (including her own gorgeous panties!), hula-hooping and fire poi (look it up!).

As she undresses, Roslin takes us on a lovely tour of her body: her beautiful wavy hair, perfect pert breasts (another source of insecurity that turned into a point of pride!), amazing round bum and extraordinarily pretty pussy. With a big smile, she makes a wonderful confession that all of us can relate to: "I love masturbating! It's one of my favorite things to do. I find it really relaxes me." She is very generous to show off her technique -- right-handed to hit the right spot, even though she's a lefty -- and sensually sucks her wet fingers: "I think it's yummy, like an exotic fruit." Among Roslin's array of fun accessories is a sexy bustier/strap-on holder made of recycled bike parts (!), and she pleasures herself wearing it in both capacities, before making herself cum fully nude. Her orgasm is spectacularly intense and erotic, as every muscle in her body seems to tense up as she cries out in ecstasy, then collapses giggling in a marvelously satisfied heap of prettiness. "That was really good! A good first shoot," she says, her smile brighter than ever. Welcome to Abbyland, Roslin! You're a delight.

Roslin's adventure of course has an extra sparkle because lovable model-shooter Bobbie is behind the camera! I detected Roslin's Canadian accent in the preview video and was happy my hunch that Bobbie might be her shooter was proven correct. Bobbie's fantastic photos and camerawork perfectly capture the beauty of Roslin, who says in her note that Bobbie is great. We of course know what a kind and lovely person Bobbie is, and she clearly made Roslin comfortable and ready to have lots of fun. I'd love to hear Bobbie's thoughts about the experience behind the camera on this one, particularly since it was her first for AW where the model had an orgasm. You're amazing, Bobbie! Keep up the great work.
    Last edited by massfan3; 8 August 2017, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X