X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Malena & Tiffany

Lesbian Sex: Malena & Tiffany
    Attached Files

This shoot is so romantic! The beautiful girls are clearly just enchanted with each other from the very beginning, and the shoot is filled with lovely compliments and exclamations. Here's just a partial list: "You're so excited: its super-sexy!" "Oh baby, you make me crazy!" "Wow, you're strong! Strong beautiful goddess." "You're psychedelic!" "Oh, you're an angel!" It makes me so happy to see the models so deeply enjoying the shoot.

The girls have a similar, gracefully pretty look, with lovely flowing hair and pale skin, and revel in the lovely distinctions between them. Tiffany looks captivated by Malena's striking dark eyes and toned physique, while Malena delights in Tiffany's sexy inverted nipples and distinctively long and beautiful labia. (When Tiffany describes her pussy in the before, Malena's eyes light up with excitement!) Tiffany gives Malena a wonderfully intense orgasm with her fingers and tongue as the girls keep their eyes locked intimately together until Malena moans "I'm so close, you're gonna make me cum so good!" and cries out in release. Later on the girls invent a new position where Malena sits back with her legs behind her head and Tiffany stands up over her as the girls finger each other deeply. Tiffany impressively manages to orgasm standing up, slightly using the hand she has inside Malena for balance. The girls wrap things up with the intense tribbing seen above, where they display their connection by cumming at the same time, sharing bright smiles.

But the highlight of this shoot is the absolutely amazing 69, which is so intense and passionate and is filmed beautifully. Malena starts out sitting on Tiffany's face before tumbling face forward into Tiffany's amazingly gorgeous pussy. "What a nice place to fall! Amazing pussy," Malena says, nestling her pretty face between Tiffany's legs and giving her tour-de-force oral. She hungrily licks and sucks Tiffany's labia with erotic abandon, tugging it with her mouth and moaning in delight. Each sexy move of Malena's lips and tongue are filmed in exquisite, mouthwatering closeups that earn a place among the most beautiful pussy-licking on AW. Tiffany luxuriates in the wonderful attention she receives from her new friend, moaning to a deep, flushed climax with her fingers inside Malena. It's the most rewarding moment in a shoot filled with them. Thanks girls!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X