X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest Direction: Hania & Yasmeena

Guest Direction: Hania & Yasmeena
    Attached Files

Masie once described the essence of Abby Winters as "girls having fun (while naked)," and that is captured perfectly in the guest direction shoots. The long running time gives the models a chance to really get to know each other, chat and laugh, admire and explore each other's bodies, play in all sorts of creative ways, and of course give each other pleasure. Yasmeena and Hania make the most of this scenario, as they are two of the loveliest, friendliest and funniest models on the site, and clearly had a fantastic time together. I love that they both have pretty glasses, and the laughter they share together is contagious as they undress and play with Hania's impressive collection of toys: hula hoops, jump ropes, geisha balls and more. Their charming conversations and playful fun has an erotic undertone, as they clearly both find each other irresistible, and they flow effortlessly into intimate touching. Their cute dialogue continues even as they masturbate each other to gorgeous orgasms ("You know your way around a pussy!" Hania sighs. "Definitely!" Yasmeena replies as she expertly strokes). In addition to being super-sexy, their climaxes just seem to be a natural progression for a day of fun with two beautiful girls, even their unique double-footjob simultaneous orgasm that leads to a sweet cuddle to end the day. The girls have been flirting on the boards since the shoot, and I'm so glad they got to meet and become friends!

Comment

Go Masie what a quote!

Massfan I am so happy to see you reviewing one of these new shoots. Whenever we do something new I am always holding my breath till feedback trickles in.

I agree with you that these new shoots are perfect to just give two modes free rein, (and time), to have fun while naked and some of the places the models have headed on these journeys have been so enjoyable for me to watch.

Glad I am not the only one loving these!

Hania and Yasmeena - I love this, you guys are amazing!

Comment

Hehe, go Masie indeed! With all your deep experience in Abbyland, you always find lovely words to describe what makes the site special, and that quote of yours really stuck with me: it's simple but perfect.

I am so happy you enjoyed my review of this one! I would have fun writing reviews of the shoots even if no one else ever read them, but knowing that my feedback is valued by the awesome people who work at AW is truly heartwarming. These new guest director scenarios are so much fun and so perfectly Abby, and it's my pleasure to let you guys know how much I enjoyed them. Special praise is due to whoever in the office had the inspired idea of matching up Hania and Yasmeena: they're perfect together!

Comment

Ahoy Massfan, thank you for another wonderful review, you've made me blush! Again! Are you a writer btw? Your writing style is so good, none of my native english friends are writing like that! Very sophisticated, yet with a healthy dose of "cool" Which is difficult when writing about the sexual matter. I screenshot and save in my special folder most of your reviews .

It was a great match indeed, I'm happy you have noticed that me and Yasmeena had this great chemistry, I was stressed out because I want those Guest Directed shoots to be "perfect" and I tend to worry "just in case", so Yasmeena's openness and sense of humour helped me a lot and made the whole shoot so much fun. She is so creative and adventurous, I'm lucky that I've met her.

Comment

Oh Hania, your kind words about my reviews make me so happy! Knowing that you screenshot and save them is one of the loveliest things I've ever heard. Thank so much for the compliments: sophisticated and cool is such high praise. I am in fact a writer by profession, but my job is writing about rather dull legal news, so I use AW as an opportunity to write about something more fun. I love reading film criticism, and I think the sexy artistry of AW is no less deserving of thoughtful reviews than other types of movies. I'm so glad you enjoy reading what I write.

Your comments about working with Yasmeena are so sweet! The chemistry and creativity and adventurousness and fun you shared together lit up the screen. It's great to know you had such a nice connection. You are really the perfect AW guest director. I actually told Garion that when he announced you would be starring in the first one with lovable Lucie, and you've proven me correct now that I've seen both shoots.
            Last edited by massfan3; 10 October 2017, 02:39 AM.

Comment

So great to watch these guest directions with Hanna. Terrific way to get to know them both ending with simultaneous toegasms!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X