X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Alessia & Malena

Video masturbation: Alessia & Malena
    Attached Files

I rather like this video. I think these two girls togther are greater than the sum of the parts. I like the eye contact, I need to watch it again, closely! xx

Comment

It's rare that the models chat with AW viewers in their IM's but I love it. Wish it would occur more often.

Comment

This one is pure Abby Winters magic! I've watched it twice now, and each time, I've ended up with tears of joy in my eyes: it's just so beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous Malena and Alessia have been best friends for years, but they've never done anything sexual together (apart from friendly cuddles). They sweetly talk to the camera about being a bit unsure about what it will be like to masturbate with someone they're so close to, but their nerves quickly melt away as soon as they undress and admire each other's perfect bodies. They form a lovely contrast: Malena with her toned, slender frame and Alessia with her captivating curves, and they're so taken with each other: "Oh, my best friend! You are so beautiful!" Malena sighs. "Hehe, you're making me wet by telling me this!" Alessia giggles.

They look so cute masturbating together, sneaking glances at each other's technique and gently touching: sharing adorable smiling eskimo kisses, Alessia sucking Malena's finger and Malena cuddling Alessia's perfect breasts. The tension rises beautifully as their tender connection shows through and Alessia climaxes first with soft cries of pleasure. That pushes Malena over the edge to an absolutely electric orgasm, made even sexier as she looks directly into the camera with a big smile as she cums. The girls look awestruck in the afterglow, as Malena lovingly embraces Alessia and exclaims: "Wow, baby, oh my God! That is one of the most sweet, nice, beautiful things I've ever done!" She almost seems to be on the verge of happy tears, but for me their was no almost. I was so overjoyed that these two sweethearts invited us to share such a beautiful expression of their friendship. Thanks so much girls!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X