Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any one model that made you subscribe to abbywinters.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dimble View Post
    Back in 2009 I was looking for a site and was really impressed with AW's free tour, so much better than any other. But who was on it? Kasia and Sally P, I think, and maybe McKenzie, Marigold and Priscilla (some similarities with other fans here). Do the old free tours still exist somewhere in the archives? I would love to be reminded which girls introduced me to this amazing site.
    Well the tour is sort of archived at https://web.archive.org/web/20071229...our/tour01.php but the pics mostly don't work, filenames do contain modelnames though.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
      Well the tour is sort of archived at https://web.archive.org/web/20071229...our/tour01.php but the pics mostly don't work, filenames do contain modelnames though.
      What a nice trip down memory lane! I can definitely remember being completely intrigued by the Abby Winters philosophy expressed in the detailed descriptions on the tour, which encouraged me to join. "Australian beauties getting naked in their own sexy and carefree ways! This means you get real people in all their splendour. A true taste of each girl’s sexuality and personality, a genuine look at her own way of masturbating or experimenting with another girl. Why? Because real experience is at the heart of what is sexy."

Looking back at the adoring comments from the models and members made me smile: "It’s a wonderful community where people can be themselves." – Violet, abby model. "I can't live without Abby Winters now." - happy member. Indeed. Long live AW!

Comment

Annabelle Lee. Could we have her back? And get Alyssa R back too if it's possible.

Comment

There were a few that attracted me in the first instance. But the one lady who has most influenced me in staying here is Masie.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMMYMAN View Post
            There were a few that attracted me in the first instance. But the one lady who has most influenced me in staying here is Masie.
            ... Masie is a gem, isn’t she?

Love Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina View Post
              Originally posted by JAMMYMAN View Post
              ... Masie is a gem, isn’t she?

Love Sabrina

She's the Crown Jewel.

Comment

I love you guys - this was the best start to ANY Monday! I was taking some RnR last week after working on a HUGE block of work in Barcelona throughout October (keep your eyes on POTD for all the juicy spoilers) and to come back to such lovely appreciation really is the best!

Comment

We would like to give a shout to Kayla J, for communicating with us on the message board- it made the site feel very authentic and interactive- that made us upgrade to see all features on the site. We are not all models, but we, I assume, are all positive about life and about sex. It sounds like Kayla is interested in the site and the 'community' and it came across in the interactions we have had with her, that the viewers have things to say as much as the models, and we will be listened to. Last night we talked on a playdate to Daniela D which was really candid, and genuine- so there's another one to follow.

Comment

Originally? Bridget.

Since then? Let's see... in rough chronological order:

Dominica

Sahara

Sue Ann

Em

Kara D

Annalisa

Liandra

Fenna

Laney

Misha

Ashley L.

Paulina

And most recently - Rose K.

Comment

Originally posted by K1tt2n View Post
                      We would like to give a shout to Kayla J, for communicating with us on the message board- it made the site feel very authentic and interactive- that made us upgrade to see all features on the site. We are not all models, but we, I assume, are all positive about life and about sex. It sounds like Kayla is interested in the site and the 'community' and it came across in the interactions we have had with her, that the viewers have things to say as much as the models, and we will be listened to. Last night we talked on a playdate to Daniela D which was really candid, and genuine- so there's another one to follow.
                      Want to secomd this point of view as well.
                      Beside of the georgous shoots of the models the forum is something that makes AW soo special.
                      After I have joined and started my adventure through abbyland, I was overwelmed by the very freindly and warm welcome on the boards.
                      In the meantime I consider this community as part of my family and soo glad that I can be part of it as well.
                      You all are soo awesome
                      Love Sabrina

Comment

Wow! Reading this made me a little misty-eyed. I am so honored that you sweet people chose to mention me in this thread... & in such a meaningful way!
                        The community associated with Abby Winters has only reinforced my decision to enjoy myself as a nudie model. I am so at-home among people with such sex-positive outlooks. It seriously overwhelms me to know that there are people across the world who accept me! ... Abby Winters empowers me to live more authentically. I've never felt more aligned with my own values. & you guys have totally just affirmed that.

Comment

Originally posted by kayla_j View Post
                          Wow! Reading this made me a little misty-eyed. I am so honored that you sweet people chose to mention me in this thread... & in such a meaningful way!
                          The community associated with Abby Winters has only reinforced my decision to enjoy myself as a nudie model. I am so at-home among people with such sex-positive outlooks. It seriously overwhelms me to know that there are people across the world who accept me! ... Abby Winters empowers me to live more authentically. I've never felt more aligned with my own values. & you guys have totally just affirmed that.
                          Haha, you definitely deserve the mention. You're my favorite AW Model and really hope they have more of you in the future.

Comment

Would have to be Yara

Comment

Hi! There are so many reasons, so many girl i love to watch. Here are some of the hottest and some I miss too: Fenna, Ophelia, Angie. Carmina Miss very much. Madelaine, Laney, Poppey C...last but not least: Kayla

Comment

Annabel esp. the pic of her looking at you lying on her bed. That was the frontpage pic for a while I think. Nice girl. Found lots more nice girls once subscribed, that helped too
                                Have you been first a subscribed member, then you got a job as Abby winters form admin??? Wow, I know some people going bananas to host a forum and become admins.

Comment

Originally posted by Andreea View Post
                                  Annabel esp. the pic of her looking at you lying on her bed. That was the frontpage pic for a while I think. Nice girl. Found lots more nice girls once subscribed, that helped too
                                  Have you been first a subscribed member, then you got a job as Abby winters form admin??? Wow, I know some people going bananas to host a forum and become admins.
                                  Heh, yeah.. I was a member when they put out the first dvd's.... quite some time ago

p.s. I don't host the forum thankfully, just keep it tidy

Comment

Originally posted by Andreea View Post
                                    Heh, yeah.. I was a member when they put out the first dvd's.... quite some time ago

p.s. I don't host the forum thankfully, just keep it tidy
                                    Oh oh, now that means loyalty to a company, I don' know if many people ask you about Abby winters story, as you saw it grew from its pampers, but I am sure you have been posting somewhere about experiences with aw beginnings.
                                    How did you become a forum admin, Fans? Was it all about posting?

Comment

Laney is my favorite girl, but not too many updates with her lately, I wonder why.

Comment

Willa, Billie T, and Bobbie. the original holy trinity for me.

Comment

Originally posted by armando50 View Post
                                          Laney is my favorite girl, but not too many updates with her lately, I wonder why.
                                          working hard at GOW is my guess.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                          Working...
                                          X