• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Emma B & Juliana

Lesbian Sex: Emma B & Juliana
    Attached Files

Emma B. is delicious

Comment

So very amazing feet and toes play by two young beautiful girls with real passion for each other...! I really wish all shots had this much of feet content... even less would be still ok

Comment

This is a great video compilation with two girls who clearly are really into giving each other real pleasure.

Comment

Emma and Juliana are a perfect match: both so dreamily pretty, friendly and kind, and glowing with a gentle yet intense sexual energy. I always watch the after interview first to get a sense of what's in store, and was enchanted to see the girls lovingly curled up in each other's arms exchanging sexy compliments ("I liked seeing you squirt!" Emma tells Juliana with a beaming smile. "When you were orgasming, I could really feel the energy!" Juliana tells Emma, looking thoroughly impressed). The full shoot reveals exactly why the girls look so happy and exhausted at the end: they're both fully committed to giving each other beautiful pleasure.

Thoughtful, caring communication is the theme of this encounter, as the girls ask each other for direction as they lick and stroke and give gentle advice about exactly what they need. This is beautifully in evidence as Juliana lifts her legs in the air and Emma passionately goes down on her, shaking her marvelously pretty face from side to side as she licks Juliana's perfect pussy. "Do you like it better when I suck?" she softly asks, and Juliana replies, "I like both! You can suck on it and nibble." Emma sweetly obliges Juliana's request and pushes her to a blissful, gushing orgasm, the first time Emma has seen someone squirt. Juliana thoughtfully moves Emma's head so the squirt doesn't go in her mouth, but Emma says that would have been fine: "That was sexy!"

Emma's own orgasms are extraordinary, as Juliana similarly touches and licks exactly where Emma asks her to, then looks entranced by the pleasure washing over her adorable redhaired new friend. Emma is so elegantly pretty and seeing her overcome with bliss is transportingly beautiful. Whether she's lying back reveling in Juliana's touch, locked in an epic 69, or eagerly working her hips while sitting on Juliana's face, it's somehow more than sexy or erotic to watch Emma cum: it's a picture of pure sexual joy, enhanced by how happy Juliana is to be sharing these moments with her. Emma's had her first experience with a girl with Ekaterina earlier this year, an instant classic shoot, and it's wonderful to know she had so much fun that she decided to return, as was welcomed with open arms by lovable Juliana. Thanks so much girls!

Comment

Early on I wasn't thinking I would be very into Emma B. She is just warming up though. By the end she is on fire with passion. The absolutely amazing Juliana and Emma B have amazing sex. They are cute together. Having fun with their bodies. I like the vibe. Not super intense but not silly. They are totally into giving each other as much pleasure as possible. Emma B's nice playing with Juliana's butt was my favorite part. Many times I would pause the scene and just stare at it. So beautiful the amount of passion shown. Juliana's smile is just not to be beat.

@Massfan3, I cannot believe I hadn't thought to watch the after interview first. I have to say that makes all the sense in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by jaredlucas627 View Post
              @Massfan3, I cannot believe I hadn't thought to watch the after interview first. I have to say that makes all the sense in the world.
              Abby Winters life hack! I think this makes the main shoots even more fun. When you've already heard the girls say something like "It was amazing when I had multiple orgasms in 69!", you know something special is about to happen when they get in that position.

I love this shoot! Emma and Juliana are so sweetly passionate together. Emma is one of my favorites (it's like a 100-way tie for that title!) and her other girl-girls are delightful. Her shoot with Ekaterina was her first time having sex with a girl and it's beautiful, and she and Sondrine make the most perfect all-redhead pairing. Emma and Sondrine became close friends afterward: Sondrine traveled to Emma's home in Norway to visit, and Emma often talks about their friendship in her playdates. That makes me really happy.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X