Andreea asks:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andreea asks:)

Does making out with your friends turns you on?
    I mean having sex in group in a fun and cheerfull way...i find it very arousing to ask my partners if they love dating if they are seeing other girls too,when they would be introducing them to me...and going to the pool and after making out in 3 or 4 hihi.

Sounds like fun! I wish I had friends like yours

Comment

Originally posted by renae_d View Post
      Sounds like fun! I wish I had friends like yours
      I can't believe I am saying this,but if somebody would mention group sex 2 years ago ...I would be hiding under the douvet ....I am thinking it all came by time...Renae, we can become friends why not?

Comment

Do I sense a Renae & Andreea shoot in the making?

Comment

Originally posted by jws1981 View Post
          Do I sense a Renae & Andreea shoot in the making?

Anything could happen in the Abby winters world!

Comment

Haha, me, Andreea, a few of her adventurous friends, and a pool! I wish!

Comment

Pool? oh my god yES! ARE YOU A GOOD SWIMMER RENAE? we love to show off our best jumps at the pool...although mines are 'landing on my belly' or ' the pool bomb style'.

Comment

I would LOVE to see a new set featuring Andreea. PLEASE?!?

Comment

I would actually totally watch a pool party-type video, not necessarily including nudity, but if there were interactions between girls, sort of like a Reddit AMA but with the girls choosing which questions to ask each other, or even just chatting with each other - it's always great to see the social side of things ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Andreea View Post
                    Pool? oh my god yES! ARE YOU A GOOD SWIMMER RENAE? we love to show off our best jumps at the pool...although mines are 'landing on my belly' or ' the pool bomb style'.
                    Yeah I'm a pretty good swimmer. I don't do as much jumping anymore since I have two herniated disks in my low back. I suspect a bit of cliff jumping I did about 10 years ago might have something to do with it.

I jumped from this ridiculously high cliff into a lake and the first thing I yelled as I came to the surface was "I feel like I just got raped in the ass!!!" Apparently everyone at the top of the cliff found this to be super hilarious and were literally "rolling on the floor laughing." I couldn't sit down properly for the rest of the day.

Comment

I was actually picturing one of those videos with teens jumping of the cliff and having a good time and I am soo sorry it happened not to be having a happy ending.I dont think its nice to have back pain!
                      you reminded me of going to the Aqua park and feeling all the water coming inside you know-everywhere-as I was going down on the ramp very fast!
                      I can say that for sex party would be nicer to keep it cozy with some relax swimming and sauna with color lighning!

Comment

I am just working on it, DOndolar, I just need to schedule with Aw staff my next shoot!
                        DO you have any suggestions for the next shoot? I am feeling excited to come back after a break of 2 years!

Comment

you would laugh Renae ,my partner of naughty dates told me today that for our next adventure time he wants me to introduce him to a girlfriend of mine....that he is bored a lil bit of the partnerswe have already been with.pity I got used with him introducing meto his femalefriends ...now I am nervous a lil bit becuase i dont know how to Pick girls this way becuase i am living into a small town!

Comment

I am just working on it, DOndolar, I just need to schedule with Aw staff my next shoot!
                            DO you have any suggestions for the next shoot? I am feeling excited to come back after a break of 2 years!
                            Well, thanks for the option! Your previous shoots have lots of great bra shots that hi-lite your fabulous boobs. How about a shoot with a loose fitting light top, perhaps see through, to show off your boobs in a different way. That would be lovely!

Comment

you would laugh Renae ,my partner of naughty dates told me today that for our next adventure time he wants me to introduce him to a girlfriend of mine....that he is bored a lil bit of the partnerswe have already been with.pity I got used with him introducing meto his femalefriends ...now I am nervous a lil bit becuase i dont know how to Pick girls this way becuase i am living into a small town!
                              I would be nervous too!

Comment

then Its good...I thought girls abroad are so bold and daring and I am missing all the fun in here or not having so much fun with picking girls...because most of my sexual interactions with girls were made through common male friends!
                                not so many ,but they are!

Ah Renae, are yo from Spain?I am thinking to visit Spain for a shoot!

Comment

Originally posted by dondolar74 View Post
                                  Well, thanks for the option! Your previous shoots have lots of great bra shots that hi-lite your fabulous boobs. How about a shoot with a loose fitting light top, perhaps see through, to show off your boobs in a different way. That would be lovely!
                                  do you mean something see through,Sir don dollar...like a wet pink/beige tshirt?

Comment

do you mean something see through,Sir don dollar...like a wet pink/beige tshirt?
                                    Yes, exactly! See-through and wet would be a fabulous way to see your boobs!

Comment

Yes, exactly! See-through and wet would be a fabulous way to see your boobs!
                                      Its been a while since I posted here, Don but i am on my way with the see through lingerie and tshirts ....I will shoot in february, stay tunned.

Meanwhile, what have you been doing recently?

Comment

Update of my braces , they are blue this month....aaaand its winter so cold , that i needed a treat to the beauty salon and I did my eyebrows.

Here its the difference!

Honestly I can't wait for the spring time to go out and take some pictures of landscapes....

Meanwhile , what u doing happy people?

Huxxies from Andreea
                                        Attached Files

Comment

You came out of the salon as cute little sheep?? Didn't know braces came in colors, thought they were just boring metal, do you get the choose the color?

How are your 'picking up girls' skills coming along? You *did* practice, right ?? Seem to recall something about your friend wanting you to select a girl for some fun, definitly indoor-fun with these awfully cold temperatures of course!

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                            You came out of the salon as cute little sheep?? Didn't know braces came in colors, thought they were just boring metal, do you get the choose the color?

How are your 'picking up girls' skills coming along? You *did* practice, right ?? Seem to recall something about your friend wanting you to select a girl for some fun, definitly indoor-fun with these awfully cold temperatures of course!
                                            Heya Frans,

I am soo surprised you are reading me here and remember.Indeed I started to chat more with girls at the local bars ...most of them are younger than me, lets say 20-23 (I am 26 myself), but for now we are in the friend zone : hanging out taking them pictures (I have a DSlr ) , so they are excited to get professional pics in the park . I am at the beging of it realizing I am curious about having a girlfriend and also trying to show it in a natural way since I live in a small city where not everybody is keen to express themselves.

Anyways, I realized if you want something weird of different into a small society, then you have to be the starter....geee I feel just like a shy boy at the begining of his sexual journey...though I am a girl.It is new and hard for me, thats why I was asking you girls for a shortcut!

Comment

As for the lil sheeep look , it is a new offer beauty salons can offer to you : extreme makeovers with fluffy ears ( sheep, bunny and fox so far) lLmao, I think they might have it in NL also, though I am fascinated more with beauty salons for guys making them look like women.
                                              I saw a few during my trip in Amsterdam, when I was shooting for AW.
                                              It was a cultural trip for me: different salons, carnival themed bars with all their costumes and warm dutch houses with lots of photo albums on the walls, not like i would see in any other house.Very personal and cozy!

Comment

BRACES tend to get boring and painfull after 2 years, thats because you are expecting to get them off and you still have 6 months to keep them on.Bleeaaaaah!

They come in metal , ceramics or saphire( transparent) ,and the thing that makes them work and so colourfull are actually the braces elastics which can be transparent for adults or coloured for kids.You change them each month to keep the tension of the arch wire stuck to the brackets, those elastics become loosen after each month so they need replacement.
                                                So if you have a kid soul or trying to get some diversity in your life you get this chance each month by adding a rainbow or a springtime look in your month w/ braces elastics!

Huxxies from Andreea

Comment

Guys and girls

I am still hanging out with multiple partners....but some of them have a bigger place in my heart than others...and when it comes for my time and dating if somebody can't date me one evening I just try to ask somebody else...there is no place for drama, but I can't stay all the time only after one guy

If somebody scares me with a fantasy of his or asks me to make out with him( this after we had a few times of bedroom cudfling) and another girl (I might not like) I simply walk away and take a break.
                                                  This thinking makes my life going on, being active at work and going new places to try new stuff( either its hockey, theatre or sex).

Does anybody elese feel the same?

Comment

Its been a while since I posted here, Don but i am on my way with the see through lingerie and tshirts ....I will shoot in february, stay tunned.

Meanwhile, what have you been doing recently?
                                                    I've been well, Andreea, thanks for asking. Christmas was pretty busy, but I now have a little more free time. I've been checking out your earlier shoots in anticipation of your upcoming shoots in February. I'm curious, do you enjoy the stills, or the video more? It must be quite a different experience for either. Cheers!

Comment

I've been well, Andreea, thanks for asking. Christmas was pretty busy, but I now have a little more free time. I've been checking out your earlier shoots in anticipation of your upcoming shoots in February. I'm curious, do you enjoy the stills, or the video more? It must be quite a different experience for either. Cheers!
                                                      Heyoo Don,

A short update: i have been shooting last weekend in Barcelona and ....I think i can say i was enjoying the video part more, i mean I could get the things going with my shooter by just only a head shake, I could talk free about what i do like about sex soooo much and it made me a bit more aware about my feelings and what i wish for the future....we were talking about fragility during the shoot, I know it is a big taboo talking about being fragile and how it could turn into a empowering and fun activity!

Comment

A SNEAK peak to my...puffy cloud, just as a teaser before the shoot comes to the spotlight, HD!
                                                        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the preview, Andreea! I am very excited to see your shoot. It seems like there is no better place for pictures than Barcelona. It was great to follow your flirty adventures.

Comment

Originally posted by jws1981 View Post
                                                            Thanks for the preview, Andreea! I am very excited to see your shoot. It seems like there is no better place for pictures than Barcelona. It was great to follow your flirty adventures.
                                                            Hii Jaws,

Well I am happy you drop by to talk with me from time to time.Barcelona was like fresh breath for me and I was only wallking on the streets taking pics to everything, this besides shooting .

How are you doing these days, any big plans for the future?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X