Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What on Earth could be more luxurious then ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What on Earth could be more luxurious then ...

... a sofa, a glass of hot tea, and enjoying the wonderworld of AW?

Thought to start a new thread and ask the members what you think about.
    Maybe I can encourage other female members or models to comment on it as well :-)

For me AW is the most female friendly site of this kind and I am soo happy that I can explore the wonderworld of AW.

Love Sabrina
    Last edited by Sabrina; 12 November 2017, 07:28 PM.

For me the most relaxing thing is chilling by an open fire with a pint after a hard day of skiing - I'm looking forward to the next opportunity I get to go and get some powder!

Comment

For me very relaxing would be to meet new people after a play on the theatre and hang out together on the old center of the city ...and laughing a lot about any subject!
      Sooo fun and spontaneous!

Of course ,I just discovered the Aw boards so I am really enjoying it talking on the most surprising topics up here,you girls really make me think a lot abut life and the direction it should go to make it nicer!

Comment

Relaxing for me is being in bed, binging on a tv show, and knitting! Knitting helps to calm my mind. I am completely addicted.

Comment

As someone who just finished off a whole pot of tea to myself I could not agree more Sabrina - maybe with a nice warmed glass toy on the side xxx

Comment

Originally posted by renae_d View Post
            Relaxing for me is being in bed, binging on a tv show, and knitting! Knitting helps to calm my mind. I am completely addicted.

hey Renae! Does Knitting means doing handmade fluffy articles? like scarfs and sweaters...I used to watch a lot my mom doing those when I was a kid and guess what!
            I also know the basic node and the rice node also...I wanna congrat you for the patience you take to make it It is really nice the way passionate people focus on knitting and creating!

Comment

Can I ask about the glaas toys eperience, Masie? I am soo curious about it!

Comment

One of my job titles at abbywinters is Dildo Drive Mistress! So I have become bit of an expert when it comes to toys.

Glass dildos are great as you can put them in warm water to make them hot in the winter or put them in the fridge to make them nice and cold in the summer.

Sabrina can you recommend any great abby shoots with glass dildos?

Comment

Yeah I knit and crochet all kinds of things, hats, scarves, sweaters, blankets, pillows, toys! I even put little stripe-y sweaters on my stair railings and potted plants.

Comment

this is sooo interesting,I always thought glass dildos might be a bit uncomfy because they are not flexible and wondered whay,whay somebody made a toy out of transparent glass/>?
                    so now reading your reply makes more sense!...now I am even more curious about the feeling!

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                      One of my job titles at abbywinters is Dildo Drive Mistress! So I have become bit of an expert when it comes to toys.

Glass dildos are great as you can put them in warm water to make them hot in the winter or put them in the fridge to make them nice and cold in the summer.

Hi Masie,

That is a really great idea and approach. It is obvious that you from the UK.

Some great shoots
                      Joyfully giggling as she pulls up her summer dress, Emilia reveals her white lace panties as she looks back at the camera through her big glasses. Pulling the fabric of her panties aside, Emilia uncovers her dark full bush and meaty lips as she gets ready to get into the bath.  As water slowly flows down her pert breasts, Emilia spreads her labia wide apart while she gently inserts a finger inside her vagina covered in foam. Grabbing a thick hairbrush, Emilia combs her pubic hair and inserting it to continue pleasuring herself before reaching a powerful orgasm using her glass dildo. 

(https://www.abbywinters.com/nude_gir...t/emilia_2_180)

Slipping the ice cold, glass dildo inside herself, Carmina's body tenses with the sensation as it pushes past her labia.Naked on the table, her entire petite, pale body is on show. Only her glasses remain on her as she lets her hands wander down her slender frame and explore her shaved vagina. Covering up with only a coat she steps outside...

(https://www.abbywinters.com/nude_gir...r_carmina_2301)

(https://www.abbywinters.com/nude_gir.../r_shaminee067)

(https://www.abbywinters.com/nude_gir...lls/janelle103)
                      (https://www.abbywinters.com/nude_gir...lls/janelle132)

(https://www.abbywinters.com/nude_gir...best/nadine076)

Andreea, should be worth a try, or what do you think?

Love Sabrina
                      Last edited by Sabrina; 18 November 2017, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina View Post

Hi Masie,

Some great shoots
                        Joyfully giggling as she pulls up her summer dress, Emilia reveals her white lace panties as she looks back at the camera through her big glasses. Pulling the fabric of her panties aside, Emilia uncovers her dark full bush and meaty lips as she gets ready to get into the bath.  As water slowly flows down her pert breasts, Emilia spreads her labia wide apart while she gently inserts a finger inside her vagina covered in foam. Grabbing a thick hairbrush, Emilia combs her pubic hair and inserting it to continue pleasuring herself before reaching a powerful orgasm using her glass dildo. 

Slipping the ice cold, glass dildo inside herself, Carmina's body tenses with the sensation as it pushes past her labia.Naked on the table, her entire petite, pale body is on show. Only her glasses remain on her as she lets her hands wander down her slender frame and explore her shaved vagina. Covering up with only a coat she steps outside...

Love Sabrina
                        Let me check them out Sabrina,only the thought of reading the reply from Masie,left me with a warm feeling down there...now I have material for reasearch from you ,so its going to be interesting!

Comment

Hi Masie,

Love Sabrina
                          Dong, How can you tell, that Massie is from UK?

Comment

It is the love of Tea and heated things for pleasure - cold and wet is very usual from where I am from originally

Thanks for the great links Sabrina xx

Comment

It is the love of Tea and heated things for pleasure - cold and wet is very usual from where I am from originally

Thanks for the great links Sabrina xx
                              You are welcome

Just realized that another all time favourite has been missed

I know some members have had some lingering nerves and reservations as to what this move to Amsterdam might do to the caliber of natural young women we have here on the site...but oh my word...do we have a treat for you. Exploding on to the screen today is our very first, very sensuous and VERY provocative solo shoot by our darling newbie Gretchen.The German folk had a good day when this exquisite being was created. When Gretchen mentioned she had a lover abroad who she missed terribly, we jumped on the opportunity to connect the lovers in a sexual experimentation. A saucy hand written letter describing every detail of her shyly spoken sexual desires. But this blonde shy flower does not stay closed for very long. Her budding sexuality evolves fervidly before your wide eyes, until the freedom of her delicious exploration is almost too much to bare.Peering daringly over dainty glasses, a book worm this lady is not. The appetite in which her fluffy laced lips devours her sleek glass dildo, will demand your attention and send you into a deep fluster.

Love Sabrina

Comment

I have watched quite a few videos on here over dinner/tea! I do get strange looks checking out the notice boards and new uploads while out and about though! x

Comment

Originally posted by madelaine_aw View Post
                                  I have watched quite a few videos on here over dinner/tea! I do get strange looks checking out the notice boards and new uploads while out and about though! x
                                  This sounds wonderful

here is the latest addition
                                  Smiling as her hand moves from her hips to her top, Madelaine smiles as she lifts her top uncovering her small breasts. Sensually caressing the tip of her nipples with a pen, Madelaine slowly turns around and lifting her girly skirt, she slides down her white stockings down her bum uncovering her lace panties.  Continuing to undress, Madelaine lays naked as she begins to caress her shaved vulva, inserting her fingers into her wet vagina. Grabbing her favorite dildo, Madelaine puts it in her mouth, dripping saliva as she takes it out and pushes it firmly inside her, using it to masturbate until she reaches a powerful climax. 

Love Sabrina

Comment

Hi Madelaine - I know you mean When my last solo shoot came out (all those years ago), I sat down at home and watched it while eating spaghetti - a strange but great experience!

Comment

Hi Madelaine - I know you mean When my last solo shoot came out (all those years ago), I sat down at home and watched it while eating spaghetti - a strange but great experience!
                                      Nothing like a good bit of spagbol while enjoying the videos on here! I find I watch my own videos from more of an improvement point of view to see what does/doesn't look hot, then watch everyone else's videos more for enjoyment haha

Comment

How did you know it was spagboll

Comment

We're obviously in sync hehe x

Comment

We're obviously in sync hehe x
                                            ... seems the soul spreads ....

Comment

Last time I was watching my videos was one night coming home from a basketball game in the winter, all mad because one of my best female friends told me I am fat, boring and I dont know how to have fun....I was having such a furious-sad moment openng up my mails and noticing my old pass from AW...I swear to god I started browsing my galleries, looking for the videos i shoot with Chloe and AMber and realising suddenly: life is so different than magazines and us girls of the 21st century are normal people,beautiful in our own ways...and gee, I think what makes a difference in friendships is the nice and supportive attitude you give and get from people around you.
                                              Really wanted to say thanks to you girls!

Everytime I am looking to your galleries I smile and getting curious to know more about nice girls like YOU!:

Comment

Originally posted by Andreea View Post
                                                Last time I was watching my videos was one night coming home from a basketball game in the winter, all mad because one of my best female friends told me I am fat, boring and I dont know how to have fun....I was having such a furious-sad moment openng up my mails and noticing my old pass from AW...I swear to god I started browsing my galleries, looking for the videos i shoot with Chloe and AMber and realising suddenly: life is so different than magazines and us girls of the 21st century are normal people,beautiful in our own ways...and gee, I think what makes a difference in friendships is the nice and supportive attitude you give and get from people around you.
                                                Really wanted to say thanks to you girls!

Everytime I am looking to your galleries I smile and getting curious to know more about nice girls like YOU!:
                                                That's so true! I am really lucky to have such a supportive group of friends, but it's so refreshing to come on here and chat with the other girls on AW. It's such a positive and lovely environment, and all the girls (Even those I haven't met) seem so genuine and interesting. I'm just super glad AW do the intro section of videos too, so we can all actually talk about the things that make us unique and quirky, while also looking hot naked xx

Comment

That's so true! I am really lucky to have such a supportive group of friends, but it's so refreshing to come on here and chat with the other girls on AW. It's such a positive and lovely environment, and all the girls (Even those I haven't met) seem so genuine and interesting. I'm just super glad AW do the intro section of videos too, so we can all actually talk about the things that make us unique and quirky, while also looking hot naked xx[/QUOTE]

Yes but not hot like unaproachable ...more like "hot, lets be friends" haha...you look like a school girl in the video I was just checking in and godness ,I loove your english accent Madelaine

Comment

Hi Masie,

Some great shoots

Love Sabrina
                                                    After a long long time ...I just found some...time to check up the links you posted Sabrina the girls really seem to be enjoying the glass dildo experience, and this makes me want to try it to myself as well...thinking as Masie described it!:

Comment

Yes but not hot like unaproachable ...more like "hot, lets be friends" haha...you look like a school girl in the video I was just checking in and godness ,I loove your english accent Madelaine
                                                      That's the best kind of hot to be! haha. Awwh thank you, I find my voice kind of annoying when I listen to recordings, sounds completely different to how it does in my head! xx

Comment

That's the best kind of hot to be! haha. Awwh thank you, I find my voice kind of annoying when I listen to recordings, sounds completely different to how it does in my head! xx
                                                        hey Mady, you are welcome and Still you have an amazing voice and accent it happens to me too sometimes so we are two girls here!

Comment

hey Mady, you are welcome and Still you have an amazing voice and accent it happens to me too sometimes so we are two girls here!
                                                          I'm glad you think so! You're so sweet x

Comment

Hi Masie,

Some great shoots

Love Sabrina
                                                            After a long long time ...I just found some...time to check up the links you posted Sabrina the girls really seem to be enjoying the glass dildo experience, and this makes me want to try it to myself as well...thinking as Masie described it!:
                                                            Andreea,
                                                            I will be more than happy to add you on this list as well ...

Love and heaps of hugs Sabrina

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X