X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Camilla

Nude girl Camilla
    Attached Files

Very excited about this shoot. Camilla looks gorgeous!

Comment

I Wonder what would be the chances to see her in the street ???

Comment

Camilla is beautiful in this incredible shoot. Bobbie's skills as a photographer are on full display. In some shots Camilla looks sweet, in others serious, and in many she looks sexy and seductive. Let's hope we all see more of this wonderful new model.

Comment

Camilla is indeed a strikingly beautiful woman, and the photos capture all the facets of her loveliness, from smoldering looks at the camera with her sparkling blue eyes to sweetly playful smiles. Looking forward to meeting her properly in the video!

It's also the start of "Bobbie Week" at AW! Our wonderful friend also shot Jaclyn, whose shoot goes live on Wednesday, and makes her own hotly-anticipated return to modeling in her girl-girl with Luciana on Thursday. Camilla kicks things off in her note by saying how much fun she had with Bobbie, a common sentiment among all the models she's shot!, and I'm super-excited to enjoy (and write about) all the sexiness Bobbie created for us this week!

Comment

such a good time shooting with bobby!!!

Comment

Really great video Camilla. Est-ce que tu es québéçoise ?

Comment

Originally posted by alrek123 View Post
                Really great video Camilla. Est-ce que tu es québéçoise ?
                Oui✨�� Thank you for watching, happy you enjoyed it

Comment

Comment as-tu rencontré Bobbie pour les photos ?

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                    Comment as-tu rencontré Bobbie pour les photos ?
                    AW mon assignée a Bobby!!

Comment

C'est moins difficile que d'aller à Amsterdam ou en Espagne pour faire des photos bien que l'aventure de voyager pourrait être agréable. Je suis né à Montréal, j'habite maintenant Laval.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                        C'est moins difficile que d'aller à Amsterdam ou en Espagne pour faire des photos bien que l'aventure de voyager pourrait être agréable. Je suis né à Montréal, j'habite maintenant Laval.
                        vous êtes intéressé par la photographie? quel genre de photographie faites-vous? Je suis vraiment intéressée au style film, plus que digitale.

Comment

Originally posted by camilla_aw View Post
                          vous êtes intéressé par la photographie? quel genre de photographie faites-vous? Je suis vraiment intéressée au style film, plus que digitale.
                          Non je ne fais pas de photographie, je me contente de regarder.

Comment

Would someone kindly translate these posts to English?

Comment

Originally posted by ssppc57 View Post
                              Would someone kindly translate these posts to English?
                              Try: https://translate.google.com/ Still it would be nice if everybody could post in or with English at least so everone can understand the interesting discussions

Comment

Camilla is so pretty! I know it's probably a pipe dream, but damn I'd love to see her come back. It's an absolute tragedy that she never did an explicit shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by joemcd View Post
                                  Camilla is so pretty! I know it's probably a pipe dream, but damn I'd love to see her come back. It's an absolute tragedy that she never did an explicit shoot.
                                  I'd love to see her come back too! She has done a Boy / Girl shoot, I don't think it gets any more explicit than that! She also did a Guest Direction shoot with Juliana, I downloaded it, but have never got round to watching it, as it's over an hour long, and I don't normally get that much time to myself. Thanks for bringing this lovely model back to my attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Smegontoast View Post

She has done a Boy / Girl shoot, I don't think it gets any more explicit than that!
                                    You're absolutely right, she did do a b/g shoot, those just aren't my thing. I'd love love love to see her in an explicit solo or g/g shoot. Sadly, I don't think my wish will ever be granted since she hasn't been on the site in 4 years 😢. She's just do damn pretty!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X