X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Bobbie & Luciana

Lesbian Sex: Bobbie & Luciana
    Attached Files

I think at this point to be a fan of AW must be to be a fan of Bobbie, our lovable superstar model turned brilliantly talented shooter. I've probably written thousands of words on here how awesomely beautiful she is, so rather than repeat myself singing her praises, I'll just say that my excitement about seeing Bobbie back on camera paired with phenomenally sexy girl-girl newbie Luciana is maybe best expressed by this photo:

Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	649161

Bobbie says in her note that she and Luciana had great chemistry, while Luciana writes that it felt like being with a friend: both delightful descriptions of this playfully intimate, gorgeously intense pairing, which starts with them bonding over their shared love of colorful hair dye and feet. Lots of cute smiles and laughter about Luciana's "washing machine toes" lead to Bobbie getting completely naked while fully-dressed Luciana slips her toe into Bobbie's pussy, marveling how pretty it is. They beam at each other while kissing and licking each other's armpits, a sweet prelude to the dreamily beautiful sex to come.

The girls' beautiful bodies contrast in the loveliest way: Luciana's olive skin and lush curves and Bobbie's soft pale skin and slender frame mesh together perfectly. Luciana gets the first orgasm, which looks so romantic: she sits with her legs beautifully open so we can admire her perfect pussy as Bobbie embraces her from behind, lovingly plunges her fingers deep inside and presses her face against Luciana to get as close to her as possible. Luciana announces her beautiful orgasm, which thrills Bobbie, who smothers her new friend with kisses as she cums. "I like feeling your vagina clamp on me! Are you feeling really relaxed?" Bobbie asks in her soft, kind voice as Luciana catches her breath and sighs "wow!"

For Bobbie's first climax, she decides to stand astride Luciana's face to receive deep fingering and licking, looking like a vision of perfect head-to-toe naked sexiness. Luciana (and the shooters!) revels in the magnificent beauty of Bobbie's pussy, gently tugging the soft pubic hair and nibbling the pretty labia. "Oh, I'm gonna cum from this!" Bobbie moans, impressively orgasming standing up as Luciana murmurs "Oh yes, I want you to cum in my face!" and buries her face between Bobbie's legs. The girls both lick Luciana's creamy fingers as they cuddle and Bobbie sighs, "Thanks you, that was so sweet of you!" and melts my heart.

Bobbie later gets penetrated in doggy to another great orgasm and fingers Luciana to a blissful release that is a tableau of sexual intensity. As Luciana's electric cries of release echo in the room, Bobbie's eyes burn with sexy fires of lust ("I really like watching you cum! It's really hot," she sighs.) She's such a generous, caring lover: I'm not sure I've ever seen someone enjoy making her partner orgasm quite so much. Well, maybe minutes later, when the girls share an epic 69, passionately slurping each other's labia in loving close-ups until Luciana cums so hard she seems to be launched into orbit before they embrace in a satisfied snuggle.

It took me a while to write this review because I kept getting distracted by how amazingly hot these beautiful girls are and needed to share more orgasms with them. I know I'll be returning to this video often to luxuriate in the sexy magic Bobbie and Luciana created together. Thanks so much girls!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X