X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Zane

Nude girl Zane
    Attached Files

Wow! Zane is an amazingly beautiful woman. The combination of her red hair, fair skin, and perfect figure make her a total knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by jws1981 View Post
      Wow! Zane is an amazingly beautiful woman. The combination of her red hair, fair skin, and perfect figure make her a total knockout.
      Rightly said.

Comment

Beautiful girl.

I feel like this shoot is a missed opportunity though to be honest. As in the sample photo above, her vagina was gaping really beautifully during both the photo and video shoot, but very little attention is paid to this.

AW of yesteryear would have had her pose properly to expose this, including providing detailed closeups.

I'm thinking about a shoot like Christiana where several shots are dedicated to capturing how open she is:

Click image for larger version

Name:	christiana283.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	649196

It would be great to see some more of this style returning.

Comment

Zane is gorgeous! The video is about right in explicitness for me-not that keen on when a model really stretches out her vagina as above in photos or video. I much prefer the camera to highlight all the delicious curves of her body, leading to juicy close up's of vagina, clit and anus. (I also like when a girl masturbates and inserts her fingers in her wetness of course) And don't forget the face, I love female faces and Zane has a beautiful one-those eyes looking at the camera and her freckles!

Comment

I can't stop looking at her pictures! She's so seductive

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X