X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Kate G & Rose K

Video masturbation: Kate G & Rose K
    Attached Files

This is such a delightful video starring two of AW's absolute cutest girls! If I'm not mistaken, it's the first DIM shot in Australia in quite some time (hopefully the start of a new trend!), and Kate and Rose fill the screen with glowing Aussie beauty and sweetness. It seems they met for the first time on the shoot, but they already get along like they've been friends for years as they chat about Game of Thrones and which characters they'd want to masturbate in front of. With no zombies or evil kings at hand, they decide to masturbate with each other, and look delighted admiring each other's soft boobs, pretty pussies and stroking technique.

Rose gently opens Kate's legs to take in the view and get inspiration, as a big smile lights up Kate's adorable face. "Are you copying me?" she asks with a giggle, watching Rose plunge her fingers inside herself and gasp. Kate climaxes first with her hairbrush, as Rose sweetly ruffles her friend's hair, urges her to cum and admires her pleasure. Kate soon returns the favor, helpfully cuddling Rose's breast and keeping her eyes locked on Rose's beautiful face as her vibrator brings her to orgasm. As they make plans to go out for a drink afterwards, I feel like we've witnessed the start of a lovely friendship. Thanks girls!

Comment

This is the first of many - I am so happy that our talented shooter Zac is now able to shoot these.

Comment

That's great news, Masie! Looking forward to the next DIMs Zac is able to arrange in Australia. I have a feeling Kate and Rose will be happy to be paired up with more of their countrywomen in the future (but the two of them can confirm that's the case if they drop by this thread... )

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X