X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Jay (comes back)

Nude girl Jay (comes back)
    Attached Files

Jay is super-hot! I love her spunky, fun-loving personality, beautiful smile and sensational figure. She looks so cute in her nightgown-turned-party-dress as she dances to techno music, and even better when she's naked. Her boobs are perfect, (sexy asymmetrical nipples included!), her round bum is amazing and her lovely vagina is as pretty as can be. Her attitude about sex and nudity is so wonderfully open and perfectly Abby as illustrated by these lovely quotes:

"I'm pretty much always naked, even when I'm just hanging out with my friends!"
    "I have a lot of sex and I'm proud of it! It's good and healthy."
    "I send nudes to most people, haha! People probably get sick of seeing my boobs and my vagina, but whatever, I don't care."

I'm sure all of us at AW will never tire of seeing Jay naked and doing sexy things, like masturbating to a gorgeous orgasm at the end of this video. The camera is nestled closely between her legs so we can admire each loving stroke she bestows on herself and her pretty face as she cums. "That was a good orgasm," she sighs in the afterglow. "Usually it takes me a bit longer than that, but I think I was just really horny!" Jay is the ideal Abby girl.

Comment

I too really like Jay. Watched all her super sexy videos

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X