Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good morning from Camilla!! <3

Hello everyone!
    I woke up to my first shoot getting posted today... My stills are up for everyone to see My video will be out in an hour. Let me know what you guys think Today is a big day for me, i'm moving back to my hometown for a while. What are you all up to today?

Thanks for the love & support xoxooxxo

Camilla
    Attached Files

God I can I see you are in Montreal right now. I am in this town. Est-ce que tu es quebéçoise ? I just have bought your video. You are a really beautiful women. Amazing video. Thank you and hope see you in a playdate if you want of course.
    Last edited by alrek123; 27 November 2017, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by alrek123 View Post
      God I can I see you are in Montreal right now. I am in this town. Est-ce que tu es quebéçoise ? I just have bought your video. You are a really beautiful women. Amazing video. Thank you and hope see you in a playdate if you want of course.
      Yes!! I am quebecoise thank you for your nice words! I'll be glad to start doing playdates soon. Take care

Comment

Est-ce que tu vas faire une scène avec un homme ? merci de me répondre

Comment

Est-ce que tu vas faire une scène avec un homme ? merci de me répondre
          Peut-être!! Je vais voir...

Comment

Welcome Camilla! I hope you enjoy your interactions here on AW and hope that you find everyone to be kind and inviting. You have an incredible accent and I'm glad you cleared up the mystery. I've been to Quebec a number of times and am always impressed by its beauty and history.

Comment

Je ne croyais jamais voir de québéçoise sur le site, est-ce que tu sais si tu es la première ? Qu'est-ce que tu fais pour gagner ta vie ? Merci de me répondre si tu as le goût.

Comment

Originally posted by jws1981 View Post
                Welcome Camilla! I hope you enjoy your interactions here on AW and hope that you find everyone to be kind and inviting. You have an incredible accent and I'm glad you cleared up the mystery. I've been to Quebec a number of times and am always impressed by its beauty and history.
                thank you so much!! it's been great so far.. Where have you been in Quebec?

Comment

Je ne croyais jamais voir de québéçoise sur le site, est-ce que tu sais si tu es la première ? Qu'est-ce que tu fais pour gagner ta vie ? Merci de me répondre si tu as le goût.
                  Je ne penses pas etre la premiere!! Je travaille a differents restaurants et cafe! et vous?

Comment

Camilla, you are stunning! A very warm welcome to AW and what I am sure will be a growing number of fans. I would love to see you doing an Intimate Moments video. Is that likely?

Comment

Camilla, welcome to AW! Its nice to see all the Canadian models. Canucks rule!
                      That was an excellent photo shoot, thanks to your confident posing and beautiful body.
                      Bobby often gets her friends involved in AW. Did you approach AW on your own, or were you friends first with Bobby?
                      I really look forward to seeing what else you get up at AW.

Comment

Je suis un étudiant. J'espère voir d'autres vidéos de toi très bientôt et peut-être une playdate....

Comment

Originally posted by camilla_aw View Post
                          I've been to Montreal a couple of times and Quebec City when I was very young. It's a great place to try out my French as sometimes it's actually pretty difficult to find someone who speaks English. The last time I was in Montreal was right around Christmas time and it was bitterly cold and dark. No wonder half the city is underground. But I'd like to get back there in sunnier weather. Where in Quebec are you from?

Comment

Originally posted by dimble View Post
                            Camilla, you are stunning! A very warm welcome to AW and what I am sure will be a growing number of fans. I would love to see you doing an Intimate Moments video. Is that likely?
                            Thank you !! it is likely... nothing scheduled yet but who knows

Comment

Originally posted by dondolar74 View Post
                              Camilla, welcome to AW! Its nice to see all the Canadian models. Canucks rule!
                              That was an excellent photo shoot, thanks to your confident posing and beautiful body.
                              Bobby often gets her friends involved in AW. Did you approach AW on your own, or were you friends first with Bobby?
                              I really look forward to seeing what else you get up at AW.
                              Thank you so much, appreciate your kind words!! I did approach AW on my own and they assigned me to shoot with Bobby.

Comment

I've been to Montreal a couple of times and Quebec City when I was very young. It's a great place to try out my French as sometimes it's actually pretty difficult to find someone who speaks English. The last time I was in Montreal was right around Christmas time and it was bitterly cold and dark. No wonder half the city is underground. But I'd like to get back there in sunnier weather. Where in Quebec are you from?
                                That's awesome!! I'm from Montreal I love it here, there's a lot of culture & amazing places to go eat. Are you from Canada as well?

Comment

That's awesome!! I'm from Montreal I love it here, there's a lot of culture & amazing places to go eat. Are you from Canada as well?
                                  Sadly no, I'm not Canadian. Just a lover of the province and its beautiful women such as yourself. I'm glad you enjoy being back where you can speak your native language and cavort with great people like Bobbie as well.

Comment

Sadly no, I'm not Canadian. Just a lover of the province and its beautiful women such as yourself. I'm glad you enjoy being back where you can speak your native language and cavort with great people like Bobbie as well.
                                    I totally agree, it's a beautiful city!! Bobbie was great, she made me feel so comfortable during my shoot... thanks for your kind words, appreciate the love

Comment

Thank you so much, appreciate your kind words!! I did approach AW on my own and they assigned me to shoot with Bobby.
                                      Camilla,
                                      How have you been aware of AW?
                                      Thanks for being here as well :-)

Love and heaps of hugs Sabrina

Comment

Hi Camilla! I just now got a chance to watch your video, and it's wonderful! You have such a warm, friendly presence on camera and you look so happy the whole time. It's lovely. You definitely look very comfortable and confident being naked: had you done any modeling before working with AW? And I'm also curious if Bobbie did anything in particular to make you feel comfortable, apart from being her kind and lovable self.

I think there's a chance you may well be the first quebéçoise Abby model, as well as one of the very few French-speaking models, since there have only been a few girls from France. When Bobbie started training to be a shooter in Montreal, she said she was hoping to be able to bring more sexy French accents to the site: thanks for helping her achieve her goal!

I grew up in Maine in the states, so Quebéc was kind of my next-door neighbor, and it was always fun to visit. I've been to Quebéc City twice and Montreal once, both quite some time ago, but they're lovely. I had been taking French classes at the time ,so I got a chance to try out my skills a bit. It's been a while since I studied the language, but I was pleased to discover I could understand most of your posts on here in French, so thanks for that. The towns where I lived in Maine have beaches and amusement parks that a lot of tourists from Quebéc would visit in the summer. If you or anyone you know have ever visited Old Orchard Beach or Saco, that's where I'm from.

Thanks for all the sexy stories in your video! I'd be curious to know more about what sex on a trampoline is like, if you wouldn't mind sharing more about that experience...

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina View Post
                                          Camilla,
                                          How have you been aware of AW?
                                          Thanks for being here as well :-)

Love and heaps of hugs Sabrina
                                          I actually stumble upon it online and was super curious!!

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                                            I'd be curious to know more about what sex on a trampoline is like, if you wouldn't mind sharing more about that experience...
                                            I had sex in an elevator once. It has its ups and downs

Comment

It seems wrong on so many levels.

Comment

those puns are too good

Comment

You must have really had to know how to push her buttons...

Comment

J'ai très hâte de voir ton vidéo avec ton copain !!!

Comment

J'ai très hâte de voir ton vidéo avec ton copain !!!
                                                      It’s going to be out in the next few days!!! ❤️

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                      Working...
                                                      X