X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest Direction: Masie & Sarah A

Guest Direction: Masie & Sarah A
    Attached Files

If my calculations are correct, this highly-anticipated shoot should go live the day after Christmas! I can't think of a better Boxing Day treat than watching Masie and Sarah unwrap themselves and give each other gifts...

Comment

Video is broken.

Comment

Originally posted by expat_aussie View Post
        Video is broken.
        You're right, and being around XMas time, I Wonder if somebody will answer, yet repair it.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
          You're right, and being around XMas time, I Wonder if somebody will answer, yet repair it.
          The HD 1080 and the WMV files are indeed broken, will ask staff to replace those. The other files/formats play fine for me. If you have a problem with any video please always at least specify the quality/format you've tried and if possible where/how it fails.

Comment

Video-elves are working to fix the HD1080 file, but it's a BIG video so it takes a bit more time. It might even be the longest vid on the site come ot think of it?

Comment

Sorry I got chatting! Also, you don't get the chance to explore someone as lovely as Sarah ever day - I wasn't rushing!

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                Sorry I got chatting! Also, you don't get the chance to explore someone as lovely as Sarah ever day - I wasn't rushing!
                Don't worry!
                This is such a gorgeous, cute and fabulous shot - Love it
                Sabrina

Comment

Does that mean you managed to watch it - is it fixed! Glad you enjoyed it Sabrina xx

Comment

Does that mean you managed to watch it - is it fixed! Glad you enjoyed it Sabrina xx
                    For me the lower resolution version worked - after I found out that the high resolution is broken. Do not know the status on that.
                    However, this is such a gorgeous, cute and fabulous shot - Love it - Similar to Naomi E's video https://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girls/naomi_e_2
                    Sabrina

Comment

At 165 minutes, this delightful video is around the same length of the following movies: The Godfather, Saving Private Ryan, Avatar and Django Unchained. All fine films, but they somehow suffer in comparison in that they don't have two adorable naked girls playing, laughing, admiring each other's beautiful bodies, masturbating, fisting and orgasming. Our darling Masie needs no introduction, of course, and it's such a joy to (at long last!) see her naked on camera again, looking every bit a beautiful as ever, and having all sorts of sexy conversations with her new friend. She is positively thrilled to get know amazingly cute Sarah, who clearly has a ball with Masie, even as she seems a bit surprised as all the kinky things her guest director has in store for her. It's so charming to see Masie, freed from the restrictions she normally faces as a shooter, revel in Sarah's body, touching her perfect pert breasts, spanking her bum, and getting the best possible close-up view of her gorgeous pussy, before things really heat up.

With her sweet, perky voice and sunny laugh, Sarah looks so darling, but she's totally game for everything Masie throws at her, including using her vibrating Mario Bros. toothbrush to masturbate (Princess Peach looks suitably shocked), a lovely side-by-side fisting demonstration (which inspires Masie to recommend Sarah watch the epic fisting girl-girl she shot with Nichole and Zina: "It was one of the best days of my life!"), and a super-sexy lap dance. Masie looks delighted by all that's permitted at the club where Sarah works, and or course Sarah sweetly lets Masie go a bit further than her customers can go. In all builds to a magical climax where Sarah relaxes in Masie's arms and masturbates to three back-to-back orgasms as she is lovingly caressed and cuddled. "Oh, wow, that helped a lot," Sarah sighs. "I think that was possibly one of the most erotic things I've ever done," Masie says definitively with a glowing smile. Between that beautiful sentiment and the girls' delighted goodbyes, this shoot simply radiates joy. Thanks so much girls!

Comment

I think that was 'one of the most erotic things I've ever done!' as well!

Massfan thank you for your run down of this - I had no idea this was so long, you can see why they only let me camera side every now and then

Comment

I'm glad you enjoyed the review, Masie! It was so much fun to be able to join you on your adventure with Sarah. That is indeed quite an epic running time on this one: I'll confess I didn't watch it straight through and skipped around. But the next time I watch it, it'll be like seeing a whole new shoot!

Comment

"At 165 minutes, this delightful video is around the same length of the following movies: The Godfather, Saving Private Ryan, Avatar and Django Unchained."

^Brilliant. I had so much fun with this shoot, and perhaps even more fun watching it. I found myself howling with laughter at some of the outrageously kinky things Masie and I discussed during the shoot! Definitely the highlight of my time as an Abby Winters model thus far. And I still can't believe I put a toothbrush inside myself. All in a day's work.

Comment

Hi, when will the HD version (gd_masie_sarah_avid1_HD1080.mp4) available again?

Comment

Originally posted by bjc9901 View Post
                                Hi, when will the HD version (gd_masie_sarah_avid1_HD1080.mp4) available again?
                                We're currently having a problem serving any of the larger (>5Gb) HD1080 files, staff is working on fixing that. Not sure of the current status, will ask for an update and post here once I know more.

Comment

Quick note to report the huge 1080HD file for this shoot has been fixed and can be downloaded completely. All 11+ Gb of it Happy viewing, make sure to take your time for it!

Comment

Are you ready for feature film Masie? hahaha

Comment

Are you ready for feature film Masie? hahaha
                                      Only if it is shown in a movie theater.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X