Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas kisses

Hey everyone!

I hope you are all as excited as I am for Christmas, less than 3 weeks away now

So, here's my question for you all. I find that during the winter, particularly in the run up to Christmas, that my preference for cute/snuggly sex is far higher than usual.
    I am usually all for being a bit rough and naughty, but I find there is just something about the fairy lights, candles and general atmosphere that just makes me want cuddles and romantic sex.

Is this the same for other people? Do any of you prefer different kinds of sex at different times of the year?

Would be cool to know, as it just occurred to me I might be the only one so thought hey, why not ask!

Love and kisses,
    Madelaine xx

Hii Madelaine,

I am looking forward to Christmas a lot.

Now in the cooler season I prefer exploring the wonderworld of AW with my blanket, a cup of hot tea
    General website discussion; opinions and feedback on design and functionality, section feedback

Love Sabrina
    Last edited by Sabrina; 7 December 2017, 06:04 PM.

Comment

I love it also when I come from outside to have somebody to warm me with a nice cheese pie and some boiled wine...being all frozen and getting rid of my winter boots just to jump in the bed, watching a christmass movie with my lover is just perfect for the Christmass time

How will you spend this Christmass by the way?

THis was me supporting a hockey team last winter this time with my friends ^_^
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Andreea View Post
        I love it also when I come from outside to have somebody to warm me with a nice cheese pie and some boiled wine...being all frozen and getting rid of my winter boots just to jump in the bed, watching a christmass movie with my lover is just perfect for the Christmass time

How will you spend this Christmass by the way?

THis was me supporting a hockey team last winter this time with my friends ^_^
        That sounds so nice! And thanks for the photo, you look so cute in that hat! I went to see an ice hockey game a few years ago and it's really fun to watch even for someone as un-sporty as me.

This Christmas I will be with family for most of it, and of course doing a good old binge of classic Christmas movies xx

Comment

Originally posted by madelaine_aw View Post
          That sounds so nice! And thanks for the photo, you look so cute in that hat! I went to see an ice hockey game a few years ago and it's really fun to watch even for someone as un-sporty as me.

This Christmas I will be with family for most of it, and of course doing a good old binge of classic Christmas movies xx
          Thank you Mady I think we are both in this game ,I am also unsporty,but I enjoy live matches...Do you bake traditional cakes in Family?

Comment

Thank you Mady I think we are both in this game ,I am also unsporty,but I enjoy live matches...Do you bake traditional cakes in Family?
            Oh yes! And eat far too much of them too haha. My sister makes an amazing chocolate roulade, and this year I shall be experimenting with trying to make a mince pie cheesecake!

What's your favourite thing to bake/eat? xx

Comment

Definitely with it being so cold the cuddly side of sex is much more appealing - my ultimate romantic dream (well, it's pretty simple really) is to have a woman who loves skiing as much as I do, have a week away in a remote place, log cabin, fire, lots of wine/beer, and some schnapps for the apres-ski!

As for non-sexy things, for me this time of year is spent mostly going to watch my football team, Bury, get beat at various different places. This weekend it was Portsmouth, and it was a nice getaway even if my team didn't win (again).

Comment

Originally posted by Stevetod View Post
                Definitely with it being so cold the cuddly side of sex is much more appealing - my ultimate romantic dream (well, it's pretty simple really) is to have a woman who loves skiing as much as I do, have a week away in a remote place, log cabin, fire, lots of wine/beer, and some schnapps for the apres-ski!

As for non-sexy things, for me this time of year is spent mostly going to watch my football team, Bury, get beat at various different places. This weekend it was Portsmouth, and it was a nice getaway even if my team didn't win (again).
                So I'm not the only one! I went skiing for a school trip yeeaarrss ago and the whole cabin/weather/everything just made everything so cute. My friend and I were actually the only people who had a two-person room, everyone else was in rooms of 5 or more. Just found out a few months ago (years after the trip) that she is actually gay, god damn the snuggly yet sexy girl on girl times we could have had if I knew that at the time!!

Definite bucket list item to have sex in a cute ski cabin now xx

Comment

Originally posted by madelaine_aw View Post
                  Oh yes! And eat far too much of them too haha. My sister makes an amazing chocolate roulade, and this year I shall be experimenting with trying to make a mince pie cheesecake!

What's your favourite thing to bake/eat? xx
                  my favourite sweet for two years is icecream since I am wearing braces(any other kind of sweet makes me shiver of fear)....I defenetly have to try some of that chocolate roulade after taking my braces off ,of course if yo share w/ us the receipe :wink

Comment

yhuuuu ,Steeve!
                    what advice do you have for the unsporty girls who want toenroll into your ski crew you just mentioned?))

Comment

my favourite sweet for two years is icecream since I am wearing braces(any other kind of sweet makes me shiver of fear)....I defenetly have to try some of that chocolate roulade after taking my braces off ,of course if yo share w/ us the receipe :wink
                      Of course! I totally know how you feel, I had lingual braces for 2 years and had them taken off a month ago! So nice to be able to eat everything you've had to avoid for so long, I just bought a ton of bubblegum and went out for a steak! haha

Comment

yhuuuu ,Steeve!
                        what advice do you have for the unsporty girls who want toenroll into your ski crew you just mentioned?))
                        Hmmm, I guess it'd be to go to a ski resort but enjoy the views and apres-ski without the cost of buying ski passes and renting skis and boots - lots of lovely walks if you go to the right places, and ski village shopping is always fun ^_^

Crystal Ski are good for winter holidays, I've been all over Europe and even to Canada with them and always had a blast!

Comment

Hmmm, I guess it'd be to go to a ski resort but enjoy the views and apres-ski without the cost of buying ski passes and renting skis and boots - lots of lovely walks if you go to the right places, and ski village shopping is always fun ^_^

Crystal Ski are good for winter holidays, I've been all over Europe and even to Canada with them and always had a blast!
                          Hooow have you been recntly, Mady?
                          Ugly weather in here so I am hiding under the douvet writing to you! ^_^

Comment

Have you been this winter also to ski, Steve?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X