Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suits

Any other fans?

I'm quite a bit behind really, only having seen up to the end of season 6, but it's one of my favourite shows at the moment - eventually I'll get round to catching up to where it's up to currently haha!

Donna is sass personified, and by far and away the best part of the show ^_^

Originally posted by Stevetod View Post
    Any other fans?

I'm quite a bit behind really, only having seen up to the end of season 6, but it's one of my favourite shows at the moment - eventually I'll get round to catching up to where it's up to currently haha!

Donna is sass personified, and by far and away the best part of the show ^_^
    You know I saw 2 episodes of Suits at a friends place cuz he got them downloaded and no internet or tv cable and let me tell you: I am soooo surprised that lawer was going to his conseilor and how much his personal life was actually afftecting his work...was those episodes where he met Sheila and she announced him that she is going to get married!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X