Abby Winters Year In Review 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abby Winters Year In Review 2017

Life in real world of 2017 has left something (i.e. virtually everything) to be desired, so the joyful wonderland of AW has felt like even more of an important refuge than usual: a place where the cares of the world melt away the presence of so many happy, friendly, intelligent, beautiful people and where women are always treated with kindness and respect and love. As I and others have done in the past few years of AW's new golden age (here's my 2014, 2015 and 2016 posts), let's take a walk through just some of the many highlights of the amazing shoots AW has created for us this year, marveling at the sheer volume of beauty and pleasure on display and how grateful we are for all the delightful models and their friends behind the camera who capture their beauty and celebrate how awesome they are.

* Comebacks of the year: I'm always overjoyed when an Abby model finds her way back to the site after a long absence, confirming how much fun the girls have in front of AW's cameras. I like imagining them daydreaming about working for the site years before and thinking, "Goodness, AW was amazing: I should really do another shoot!" This year's returnees are led by Tinsley and Jaclyn, include two lovely ladies from the Australia days who each came back after seven years! My heart skipped a beat when I saw both of them on the schedule after so long: here's hoping more of their Aussie colleagues from long ago follow in their footsteps some day (are you out there Cleo, Julia B, Anneke and Gilian?). Other delightful comebacks included cute Aussie Minks, elegantly sweet Frenchwoman Lucie L, sultry squirt goddess Landra and British besties Satine and Masie, who all starred in their first shoots since 2014. They were joined by beloved, gorgeous all-time greats Gretchen and Mila, whose respective returns after two years set off celebrations on the boards. Watching all of these shoots is like having dinner to catch up with a dear friend you haven't seen for a while (with more beautiful nudity and orgasms than that generally involves )

* Rookies of the year: Returning models are fantastic, but the future of AW depends of finding pretty newbies, and 2017 was filled to bursting with gorgeous new ladies to meet and admire. The new contract shooters around the world introduced to so many perfect Abby girls in solos, including lovely Americans Jill and Felicia, radiant Englishwomen Ellie B and Jenna R and ultra-adorable Aussies Kate G and Rose K. The AW mothership in Amsterdam hosted a series of newly minted superstars who fell in love with AW in their first shoots, then came back over and over for IMs, girl-girls, playdates and sweet posts on the boards. Cornelia, Yasmeena, and Ilse embody the AW ethos so perfectly, it's almost hard to imagine a time when they weren't part of the site!

* Bobbie of the year: Hehe, who else? Our gorgeous, lovable, brilliant and talented Canadian friend Bobbie gets her own category because did so much awesome stuff this year! After securing her place among the sexiest models ever, Bobbie moved behind the camera as AW's first shooter in Montreal and delivered a succession of wonderful new shoots. Bobbie always displays a special visual flair and her warm, friendly personality delighted all the models she shot, who each wrote in their notes about how much they loved working with her. Her models included her close pal and girl-girl partner Mila, mature and confident Phoebe T, stunning Charlee and a succession of other beautiful ladies from the Great White North. After all that, Bobbie returned to Amsterdam to be on the "fun side of the camera," as Masie put it, starring in an epicly passionate girl-girl with Luciana (with and other with Juliana still in the offing). Bobbie is the ultimate citizen of Abbyland and we love her very, very much. (While we're at it: shout out to all the fabulous shooters, including models Ashley, Yara, Zoey and Lynn as well as Giulia and Ursula, who like to stay behind the lens but dazzle us with their brilliant visual artistry!)

* Real-life friends of the year: few things make me happier than AW shoots starring two girls who are close in real life and are sharing, deepening and celebrating their friendship by doing sexy things together on camera. Italian sweethearts Malena and Alessia had never done anything sexual with each other before their IM and were visibly nervous until they got naked, at which point they realized that masturbating with your best friend is just about the most fun thing there is. Their sheer joy at playing together, loving cuddles and simultaneous orgasms literally brought tears of joy to my eyes: it was perfect. On the girl-girl side of the ledger, we had two lovely pairs where the more established AW model had recruited her friend to the site: always a delightful scenario. I'm pretty sure both Gala and Victoria J and Nichole and Livia V had slept together before their girl-girls, but that only made them more excited to share their sweet kisses, loving embraces and passionate lovemaking with their grateful, awestruck fans. Just wonderful.

* Innovation of the year: Guest direction shoots! This simple but clever idea proves that after nearly two decades of AW history, there can still be something new under the sun. Take one established model and one newcomer, give them lots of time to get naked and play and explore, and magic happens. There's such a lovely, relaxed vibe to watching two sweet ladies just enjoy each other's company in the nude, laughing and smiling and making use of hula hoops, fitballs and toys. Sometimes it's just a fun naked frolic, as with Remie and Billie, and sometimes it results in scorching hot masturbation and orgasms, as with Hania and Yasmeena. But the guest direction shoots are always perfectly Abby. Honorable mention: AW's big innovations from past years continued to go strong this year. Thanks to the wonderful playdates, I've spent so many memorable hours visiting with the lovable Alina, Nichole, Billie, Maia and more. And it's a joy to chat with the models on the forums, particularly since so many girls have been participating lately at the encouragement of our dear Mistress of the Boards Renae.

* IMs of the year: With so much gorgeous girl-girl sex to capture our attention, the IMs can sometimes fly under the radar on AW, but this year featured some spectacular masturbation adventures. Lucie L triumphantly returned to the site to play with stunning Emilia, an encounter filled with electrifying chemistry, while Willa was paired with her fellow all-time legend Amanda B and they bonded over their matching perfect curves and love of pleasuring themselves.

* Girl-girls of the year: No matter what happens during a long week of work, I can always look forward to relaxing on the weekend by watching a gorgeous new AW girl-girl shoot, which is so soothing and calming to know. AW has perfected the art of filming beautiful girls having sex, but somehow the shoots manage to get even sweeter and hotter as time goes by, and 2017 featured some all-time classics. Dazzlingly pretty and wonderfully passionate Emilia starred in many of them, having extraordinarily sexy encounters with Hania, Amanda B, Poppy and Landra. Beloved AW megastar Juliana lit up the screen in eight (!) new girl-girls this year, including sweetly energetic shoots with Emma B and Yasmeena and an earth-shattering squirt extravaganza with Landra. And Tiffany and Katerina and Ilse and Livia V shared some memorably friendly and playful sex.

But two shoots that went live within weeks at the beginning of the year, both starring lovable Russian Ekaterina, stand out in my mind as the epitome of AW. Ekaterina paired up with pretty Aussie Leslie for a shoot filled with laughter, yoga, creative positions and extraordinary orgasms. She was then assigned the important responsibility of giving absolutely adorable Emma B her very first experience with a girl, and was so attentive to our sweet Norwegian redhead's needs and delighted in sharing pleasure with her. In both instances, shooter Ursula captured the action in the most beautiful and intimate way and let the girls indulge in each other for well over an hour. I wrote pages on the boards about both shoots when they went live and have returned to them over and over, discovering new little moments of special connection between the girls. I'm not sure what more I can say about the joy, affection and pleasure of these shoots, other than they show the full powers of the sexiest site on earth.

Even this lengthy summation leaves out a ton of amazing stuff I loved on AW this year, but I'll stop here and just give a warm thank you to everyone involved in the site for being so awesome. Can't wait to see what's in store for 2018!

Dear Massfan,
    thanks for the wonderful summary.
    I want to add the latest shoot of Emma B together with Jenna R :-)
    "I just shaved on the edges.” Redhead Emma shows off her ginger pubic hair to Jenna. Both girls slowly get naked and check each other out.  "We have same colored nipples!” Jenna plays with her large breasts and teases her pink nipples. Jenna pinches Emma's nipples and gets them hard. Getting aroused, Emma starts rubbing her clit and showing Jenna how she masturbates. Jenna fingers her hairy pussy and both ladies masturbate to orgasm.

Love Sabrina

Comment

Dear Masfan - I didn't know how much I had been looking forward to this till I saw your post!

Thank you so much for this excellent look back over 2017 and for all your amazing review's of the abbywinters pictures and videos throughout the year!

At the time everything seems like a blur of booking and planning and complicated date juggling but to see it all laid out at the end, it was all worth it and we achieve so much this year!

A HUGE thank you to all the models who have made 2017 such a big hit and to all our members who allow us to keep doing what we do - we would be lost without all of you!

My honorable mention for 2017 goes to Renae D, who does a lot of unseen work in the background at abbywinters. Recently she has been putting in tones of work to bring the boards back to life and it is really paying off - it is so nice waking up to a full page of 'New Posts' - I love this community!

Heres to 2018!!!

Comment

Sabrina, glad you enjoyed reading it! Thanks for suggesting Emma and Jenna's shoot: I hadn't seen it yet, and it's wonderful. Two astonishingly pretty girls having so much fun. Just spectacular.

Masie, hearing how much you enjoy my reviews always make me feel so warm and fuzzy! It must be so nice for you to look at the year as a whole and realize how much you've accomplished, and how much beauty you've helped share with the world. Thank you so much for all your hard work this year and every year, and extra-special thank you for your upcoming shoot with Sarah, which I know will be fabulous. I'd like to second your shout-out to our pal Renae D, who has worked so hard to liven up the boards and organize the fetish pages, and is always so much fun to talk to! I really do think of you and Renae and lots of others around here as (virtual, web-based) friends: thanks for being such awesome people!

To everyone else: sometimes I worry that my crazy-long reviews might discourage people from chiming in themselves: but I definitely don't want to monopolize the conversation. I would *love* to hear about everyone else's top AW memories from 2017: favorite shoots (or moments in shoots...), special playdate conversations or memorable discussions on the boards. As Masie says, this is a delightful community, and it would be great to wrap up the year by commiserating about all the fun AW adventures we shared together!

Comment

Brilliant best of the year, Massfan!

AW is such a cornucopia of erotic delights that it's very difficult to keep up (I'm still 10 weeks behind with the girl-girl shoots) but here are my favourite girls who appeared in 2017 (some of them might have appeared in 2016)

Emma, Yasmeena, Jay, Cornelia, Lily, Minks, Ariana, Alexandra, Lexi, Charlotte, Mila, Marilyn, Alessia, Dion, Serena, Lucie, Layla, Sondrine, Alina, Abbie, Kate, Jenna, Luciana, Sarah, Merveille, Peggie, Charlee, Yessica, Noemi, Dasha, Camilla, Jaclyn, Danai, Zane and last but not least Madelaine.

Here 's looking forward to a juicy orgasmic 2018 in one particularly heavenly place in the cyberverse-Abbywinters!

Comment

You guys!! Thanks for all the appreciation and love! It's all the positive vibes that make this the best job I've ever had! (Okay the naked girls help.)

Comment

Originally posted by renae_d View Post
              You guys!! Thanks for all the appreciation and love! It's all the positive vibes that make this the best job I've ever had! (Okay the naked girls help.)
              Thanks Renae,
              what do you mean exactly with " (Okay the naked girls help.) "?

Love Sabrina
              Last edited by Sabrina; 24 December 2017, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Massfan, I always enjoy your posts, and this review of the year is up to the usual standard! I'd like to add another category: Playdates of the year. For me, the sexiest girls who really communicate their horniness and gave me so much pleasure have been Alina, Cornelia, Remie and Willa. I hope they'll have lots more orgasms for us in 2018.

Comment

Hi Dimble - thanks for adding in Playdates to our 2017 round up!

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                    Life in real world of 2017 has left something (i.e. virtually everything) to be desired, so the joyful wonderland of AW has felt like even more of an important refuge than usual: a place where the cares of the world melt away the presence of so many happy, friendly, intelligent, beautiful people and where women are always treated with kindness and respect and love. As I and others have done in the past few years of AW's new golden age (here's my 2014, 2015 and 2016 posts), let's take a walk through just some of the many highlights of the amazing shoots AW has created for us this year, marveling at the sheer volume of beauty and pleasure on display and how grateful we are for all the delightful models and their friends behind the camera who capture their beauty and celebrate how awesome they are.

* Comebacks of the year: I'm always overjoyed when an Abby model finds her way back to the site after a long absence, confirming how much fun the girls have in front of AW's cameras. I like imagining them daydreaming about working for the site years before and thinking, "Goodness, AW was amazing: I should really do another shoot!" This year's returnees are led by Tinsley and Jaclyn, include two lovely ladies from the Australia days who each came back after seven years! My heart skipped a beat when I saw both of them on the schedule after so long: here's hoping more of their Aussie colleagues from long ago follow in their footsteps some day (are you out there Cleo, Julia B, Anneke and Gilian?). Other delightful comebacks included cute Aussie Minks, elegantly sweet Frenchwoman Lucie L, sultry squirt goddess Landra and British besties Satine and Masie, who all starred in their first shoots since 2014. They were joined by beloved, gorgeous all-time greats Gretchen and Mila, whose respective returns after two years set off celebrations on the boards. Watching all of these shoots is like having dinner to catch up with a dear friend you haven't seen for a while (with more beautiful nudity and orgasms than that generally involves )

* Rookies of the year: Returning models are fantastic, but the future of AW depends of finding pretty newbies, and 2017 was filled to bursting with gorgeous new ladies to meet and admire. The new contract shooters around the world introduced to so many perfect Abby girls in solos, including lovely Americans Jill and Felicia, radiant Englishwomen Ellie B and Jenna R and ultra-adorable Aussies Kate G and Rose K. The AW mothership in Amsterdam hosted a series of newly minted superstars who fell in love with AW in their first shoots, then came back over and over for IMs, girl-girls, playdates and sweet posts on the boards. Cornelia, Yasmeena, and Ilse embody the AW ethos so perfectly, it's almost hard to imagine a time when they weren't part of the site!

* Bobbie of the year: Hehe, who else? Our gorgeous, lovable, brilliant and talented Canadian friend Bobbie gets her own category because did so much awesome stuff this year! After securing her place among the sexiest models ever, Bobbie moved behind the camera as AW's first shooter in Montreal and delivered a succession of wonderful new shoots. Bobbie always displays a special visual flair and her warm, friendly personality delighted all the models she shot, who each wrote in their notes about how much they loved working with her. Her models included her close pal and girl-girl partner Mila, mature and confident Phoebe T, stunning Charlee and a succession of other beautiful ladies from the Great White North. After all that, Bobbie returned to Amsterdam to be on the "fun side of the camera," as Masie put it, starring in an epicly passionate girl-girl with Luciana (with and other with Juliana still in the offing). Bobbie is the ultimate citizen of Abbyland and we love her very, very much. (While we're at it: shout out to all the fabulous shooters, including models Ashley, Yara, Zoey and Lynn as well as Giulia and Ursula, who like to stay behind the lens but dazzle us with their brilliant visual artistry!)

* Real-life friends of the year: few things make me happier than AW shoots starring two girls who are close in real life and are sharing, deepening and celebrating their friendship by doing sexy things together on camera. Italian sweethearts Malena and Alessia had never done anything sexual with each other before their IM and were visibly nervous until they got naked, at which point they realized that masturbating with your best friend is just about the most fun thing there is. Their sheer joy at playing together, loving cuddles and simultaneous orgasms literally brought tears of joy to my eyes: it was perfect. On the girl-girl side of the ledger, we had two lovely pairs where the more established AW model had recruited her friend to the site: always a delightful scenario. I'm pretty sure both Gala and Victoria J and Nichole and Livia V had slept together before their girl-girls, but that only made them more excited to share their sweet kisses, loving embraces and passionate lovemaking with their grateful, awestruck fans. Just wonderful.

* Innovation of the year: Guest direction shoots! This simple but clever idea proves that after nearly two decades of AW history, there can still be something new under the sun. Take one established model and one newcomer, give them lots of time to get naked and play and explore, and magic happens. There's such a lovely, relaxed vibe to watching two sweet ladies just enjoy each other's company in the nude, laughing and smiling and making use of hula hoops, fitballs and toys. Sometimes it's just a fun naked frolic, as with Remie and Billie, and sometimes it results in scorching hot masturbation and orgasms, as with Hania and Yasmeena. But the guest direction shoots are always perfectly Abby. Honorable mention: AW's big innovations from past years continued to go strong this year. Thanks to the wonderful playdates, I've spent so many memorable hours visiting with the lovable Alina, Nichole, Billie, Maia and more. And it's a joy to chat with the models on the forums, particularly since so many girls have been participating lately at the encouragement of our dear Mistress of the Boards Renae.

* IMs of the year: With so much gorgeous girl-girl sex to capture our attention, the IMs can sometimes fly under the radar on AW, but this year featured some spectacular masturbation adventures. Lucie L triumphantly returned to the site to play with stunning Emilia, an encounter filled with electrifying chemistry, while Willa was paired with her fellow all-time legend Amanda B and they bonded over their matching perfect curves and love of pleasuring themselves.

* Girl-girls of the year: No matter what happens during a long week of work, I can always look forward to relaxing on the weekend by watching a gorgeous new AW girl-girl shoot, which is so soothing and calming to know. AW has perfected the art of filming beautiful girls having sex, but somehow the shoots manage to get even sweeter and hotter as time goes by, and 2017 featured some all-time classics. Dazzlingly pretty and wonderfully passionate Emilia starred in many of them, having extraordinarily sexy encounters with Hania, Amanda B, Poppy and Landra. Beloved AW megastar Juliana lit up the screen in eight (!) new girl-girls this year, including sweetly energetic shoots with Emma B and Yasmeena and an earth-shattering squirt extravaganza with Landra. And Tiffany and Katerina and Ilse and Livia V shared some memorably friendly and playful sex.

But two shoots that went live within weeks at the beginning of the year, both starring lovable Russian Ekaterina, stand out in my mind as the epitome of AW. Ekaterina paired up with pretty Aussie Leslie for a shoot filled with laughter, yoga, creative positions and extraordinary orgasms. She was then assigned the important responsibility of giving absolutely adorable Emma B her very first experience with a girl, and was so attentive to our sweet Norwegian redhead's needs and delighted in sharing pleasure with her. In both instances, shooter Ursula captured the action in the most beautiful and intimate way and let the girls indulge in each other for well over an hour. I wrote pages on the boards about both shoots when they went live and have returned to them over and over, discovering new little moments of special connection between the girls. I'm not sure what more I can say about the joy, affection and pleasure of these shoots, other than they show the full powers of the sexiest site on earth.

Even this lengthy summation leaves out a ton of amazing stuff I loved on AW this year, but I'll stop here and just give a warm thank you to everyone involved in the site for being so awesome. Can't wait to see what's in store for 2018!

Thank you for mentioning me!
                    xoxo Felicia

Comment

I'm about 2 months behind with the girl-girl but I watch them all eventually and their all excellent. But my favourite so far is Lucie L and Paulina's shoot-absolutely wonderful. A Slow and sensuous ambience but building and building in erotic intensity. It was lovely to look at over-all and if you want to see pornography that is also beautifully shoot, check it out:

Slowly taking her clothes off, Lucie lays on top of a yoga mat as Paulina prepares to give an erotic oil massage. Sensually moving her oily hands throughout all of Lucie's body, Paulina squeezes her big breasts, before leaning her muscular body forward, to dampen with her tongue Lucie's sheer panties.  As the girls heat up, they passionately undress each other, and with Paulina laying face up in the floor, Lucie sits on top of her, receiving a committed oral that will make her squirm and shiver. Laying next to each other, the girls finger each other as they look into each other's eyes, moaning until they reach an intense climax. 

I also have a fetish for spanking and some light bondage, so really liked Livia V's & Thais video:

Sensually taking her top off, Thais smiles as Livia grabs her bum firmly. Slowly leaning forward, Thais poses her lips on Livia's, gently kissing her as they continue to undress. Moving her body upwards, Thais positions herself right on top of Livia, and delicately moving her panties aside, uncovering her full bush, Livia passionately licks her vulva while Thais moans in pleasure.  Turning around, the girls continue enjoying themselves in a sensual 69. Bending over, Thais puts her legs behind her head while Livia vigorously fingers her. Grabbing a rope, Thais ties Livia up, leaving her unable to close her legs, as she gives her pleasure alternating her tongue and fingers until she reaches a powerful orgasm. 

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X