X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Zane (comes back)

Attached Files

Zane’s second shoot is just as hot as her first! With her long legs and perfect breasts, she looks like she’d be at home on any fashion runway. The way she sports fishnet stockings, a see-through leotard, and sunglasses shows that she knows exactly what she’s doing. Here’s hoping more shoots are on the way.

Comment

Zane is so, so pretty! I somehow missed her first shoot until now, so I watched them both, and she is just a joy. Her flowing red hair, adorable freckles, magnificently beautiful body and sweet personality are just wonderful. What more is there to say? Thanks so much fore being an Abby girl, Zane!

Comment

Super-sexy! You just want to touch her glorious hair and those adorable eyes sexily gazing into the camera lens, just as hot as all her lovely rude bits. Zane IS like a princess in a Disney movie but strictly for adults!

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
          This is one of my all-time favorite AW shots

Comment

Originally posted by kayla_j View Post
            This is one of my all-time favorite AW shots
            Any specific reason? She's a pretty girl of course (as are you) but what did you like that much about this shoot? The fishnets were nice for sure

Comment

Zane is just such a sexy girl! All of her photos have a soft sensuality.... & the color on her necklace contrasts with her wonderful red hair.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X