Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New Year-Country game

Hi everyone.
    I suggest we say hello and send our happy new year wishes to all members. The rules is simple. You send your wish and mention your country. Your country can only be mentioned one time. We see if this board is international! I go first:
    Happy new years. Hugs and kisses to all the wonderfull models! Iam from Norway

Fun!

I wish everyone a prosperous new year and lots of chatty chat on the boards! I'm back in Spain!

Comment

Happy New Year From The South Of France (These 2 pictures were taken 4 days apart!)

Click image for larger version

Name:	20171223_134522.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	649228

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20171227-WA0004.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.8 KB
ID:	649229

Comment

Thanks a lot Masie! You are incredible! So far we have covered Norway, Spain, France and.... Australia?

Comment

Happy new year from the UK! Looking forward to a great and crazy 2018 ^_^

Comment

Happy new year from Canada.

Comment

Better new year 2018 for everyone from Finland !

Comment

Definitely yusanord!

Frohes Neues Jahr from Bulgaria!

Comment

Happy New Year and a special wish for the lovely Juliana for giving us a wonderful playdate tonight...Peace to everybody from the UK

Comment

Happy New year! This UK resident is looking forward to another erotic year at Abbywinters. Thanks to everyone involved in this wonderful site!

Comment

I enjoyed this game - Thanks from everyone around the globe who took part - Happy New Year to all!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X