Some big HD files cannot be downloaded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some big HD files cannot be downloaded

The following HD files cannot be downloaded.

gd_remie_ilsevid1_HD1080.mp4
    gd_hania_yasmeenavid1_HD1080.mp4
    gd_juliana_layla_kvid1_HD1080.mp4
    g_daria_v_irinavid1_HD1080.mp4

There was a post by sfsdfd on 14th June 2017, 04:39 AM on a similar problem.

Thank you for your assistance.

Indeed, that problem sounds familiar. Will ask staff to look into it!

Comment

Turns out this is a different problem, the result just looks the same. Staff is looking into right now, sorry for the trouble.

Comment

Thank you. gd_billie_t_remievid1_HD1080.mp4 and gd_masie_sarah_avid1_HD1080.mp4 seem to be affected, too.

Comment

We're aware that files >4Gb are affected. Staff is working on getting the problem fixed, sorry for the trouble!

Comment

4GB... FAT32 file size limit??

Comment

Originally posted by Cinnamon View Post
              4GB... FAT32 file size limit??
              Hah! I would hope not.. have requested a status update from storage people already, sorry for the delay.

Comment

I am sorry to ask again, but for me the problem hasn't been solved yet. Same issue with gd_hania_valeriavid1_HD1080.mp4

Comment

Originally posted by Cinnamon View Post
                  I am sorry to ask again, but for me the problem hasn't been solved yet. Same issue with gd_hania_valeriavid1_HD1080.mp4
                  I know Seems it a is a much harder problem to solve than expected, it is indeed still a problem.. don't know when it will be fixed exactly.

Comment

This problem should now be fixed, happy downloading (might take a while;-) and happy viewing!

Comment

Short question: Will the HD version of Guest Direction of Masie & Sarah A available again in the future (current it's not available), or is the file too big for this (i remember first release was 14 GB)?. Maybe you split the HD video into 2 parts? It were nice, if we could have a HD version of this great shoot, too. Thanks.

Comment

Great! A big thank you to everybody involved. gd_luciana_remie downloading!

Comment

Originally posted by daschu81 View Post
                          Short question: Will the HD version of Guest Direction of Masie & Sarah A available again in the future (current it's not available), or is the file too big for this (i remember first release was 14 GB)?
                          The file will be available eventually, but is about 11Gb and that size is causing some issues at the moment. Staff is working on getting that fixed.

Comment

Hi,

following HD videos are still broken:
                            - gd_hania_valeriavid1_HD1080.mp4: Stops playing after 01:38:36
                            - gd_billie_t_remievid1_HD1080.mp4: Stops playing after 01:38:23

Tried download twice with different Download Managers.

Comment

Hi,

following HD videos are still broken:
                              - gd_hania_valeriavid1_HD1080.mp4: Stops playing after 01:38:36
                              - gd_billie_t_remievid1_HD1080.mp4: Stops playing after 01:38:23
                              Confirmed, those files don't play correctly towards the end. That's a different problem than the one discussed in this thread but thats okay Haver asked content-people to check/fix both files.

Comment

Ok, thanks for reply, waiting for further information

Comment

Hi, any news about the 2 HD-vids?.

Comment

Hi, any news about the 2 HD-vids?.
                                    Not much sorry, tech people are looking into but it's a difficult issue to fix

Comment

Hi, all HD1080 files should now work as normal (i.e. be downloadable and viewable without errors either streaming or locally).

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X