X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Elsa M

Nude girl Elsa M
    Attached Files

for all you foot lovers like me I could not make it past the first 1:00 minute with out pulling my cock out and masturbating to Elsa's beautiful feet!!!! She is a lovely woman from head to toe. XOXOXOX

Comment

I agree there is some lovely inclusion of feet in frame for this shoot - Brad did an excellent job of showcasing the wonderful Elsa

Comment

Beautiful girl!! I loved seeing every part of her.

Comment

I jusst loove so much Elsa's smile!
          Very catchy!

Comment

Hearing about Elsa having sex with another couple was pretty hot. She has a beautiful body all around.

Comment

Originally posted by jws1981 View Post
              Hearing about Elsa having sex with another couple was pretty hot. She has a beautiful body all around.
              Uuuu....how can tell, Jaws?
              Is there a newspapper ×.× ? I thought on abby winters you could be with girls only as a group ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Andreea View Post
                Uuuu....how can tell, Jaws?
                Is there a newspapper ×.× ? I thought on abby winters you could be with girls only as a group ^_^
                You can hear about it in the video for this shoot (here) around 04:00 minute mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                  You can hear about it in the video for this shoot (here) around 04:00 minute mark.
                  Rhank you Frans, : heart let me check it out!

Comment

Yes, it was only a story. It would be great to see a MFF threesome on AW. Do you have any friends you could enlist, Andreea?

Comment

Yes, it was only a story. It would be great to see a MFF threesome on AW. Do you have any friends you could enlist, Andreea?
                      Only If i get to meet them and hang around with them, speaking about Aw models , because it would be easier this way to shoog together!

As for the experience I tried and I would some more for the future MMFs and FFM , its fun in between friends you don't see so often ( its like creating a club and having rules, once a month dating at the conspiracy house , no excuses).
                      Ofc , I keep these sexual stories for myself , but those make me laugh so bad sometimes!

Comment

Only If i get to meet them and hang around with them, speaking about Aw models , because it would be easier this way to shoog together!

As for the experience I tried and I would some more for the future MMFs and FFM , its fun in between friends you don't see so often ( its like creating a club and having rules, once a month dating at the conspiracy house , no excuses).
                        Ofc , I keep these sexual stories for myself , but those make me laugh so bad sometimes!
                        Sounds like a fun time! When are we going to get to see another video of yours. You’re such a hoot on the boards, I think you’d be just as entertaining on a video or playdate.

Comment

Sounds like a fun time! When are we going to get to see another video of yours. You’re such a hoot on the boards, I think you’d be just as entertaining on a video or playdate.
                          I dont know how to do playdates yet, jaws...thinking about it fod the future as for videos ....well surprise! I am preparing one in february!^_^

Comment

I dont know how to do playdates yet, jaws...thinking about it fod the future as for videos ....well surprise! I am preparing one in february!^_^
                            Fantastic! I’ll be looking forward to it.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X